Opening mouth before brain engages

I once walked a quit street at night in Kortrijk. From under the barriers of a jewelry shop a lot of smoke was pouring into the street, a fire alarm was going off and splinkers were set off. I was alone, i thought "well i can just aswell look at it for a while", and called the fire department. So i stood there after calling, for a minute or two i guess, alone in a quite night.

Then from a sidestreet a car came roaring trough a bend. These were fairly narrow streets with tight corners, dude took it at speed like a rally pro. A fairly sportive non discriptive car. It came at me at high speed and at the last moment the driver pulled his handbrake and came to a sudden and admittingly fairly spectacular halt. Thing had barely stopped out came some 2 guys in some rather fancy outfit straith at me asking in a very demading tone "who are you, what are you doing here?"

I blurted out the reaction "who the fuck are you, Miami Vice?"

The first one, aparently a bit annoyed pulled out his badge and said in a dry tone: "federal police" As expectingly it were inspectors of a bit higher rank or so doing the more fancy shit i guess. So i declared something of the lines off "well i was walking out in this street. smoke came out from under that shops doors and the alarms are going off. So i called the fire department. And then i just watched this shit for a while. Did my civil responsabillety and all that... I took a posture and tone of "i dont really care eitherhow" , drew out the lines while i said them so it was slow and excruciating enough for them to take their time listening to it all withought being too conspicious with it. They kinda went away then apparently not all that keen on more interraction and stood there talking to people on their phone while could easily overhear it all signaling that they'd rather see me going away.

I once walked a quit street at night in Kortrijk. From under the barriers of a jewelry shop a lot of smoke was pouring into the street, a fire alarm was going off and splinkers were set off. I was alone, i thought "well i can just aswell look at it for a while", and called the fire department. So i stood there after calling, for a minute or two i guess, alone in a quite night.

Then from a sidestreet a car came roaring trough a bend. These were fairly narrow streets with tight corners, dude took it at speed like a rally pro. A fairly sportive non discriptive car. It came at me at high speed and at the last moment the driver pulled his handbrake and came to a sudden and admittingly fairly spectacular halt. Thing had barely stopped out came some 2 guys in some rather fancy outfit straith at me asking in a very demading tone "who are you, what are you doing here?"

The first one, aparently a bit annoyed pulled out his badge and said in a dry tone: "federal police" As expectingly it were inspectors of a bit higher rank or so doing the more fancy shit i guess. So i declared something of the lines off "well i was walking out in this street. smoke came out from under that shops doors and the alarms are going off. So i called the fire department. And then i just watched this shit for a while. Did my civil responsabillety and all that... I took a posture and tone of "i dont really care eitherhow" , drew out the lines while i said them so it was slow and excruciating enough for them to take their time listening to it all withought being too conspicious with it. They kinda went away then apparently not all that keen on more interraction and stood there talking to people on their phone while could easily overhear it all signaling that they'd rather see me going away.

I'll bet.

Splinkers going off- bloody hell!

Years ago wifie No 1 managed to drag me away from work for a holiday on the Greek islands. I had a car rental franchise at MIA. On the return coming into land I looked out of the window and started counting.

"What are you doing" she asked

"Counting my cars, fuck, do you realise how much this holiday has really cost....."

We divorced soon after that and it was something I said that I will remember for ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.