Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Ballsy performance as we weren’t playing well around Chealsea’s goal.

VAR is simply ruining the game, we are not getting fair treatment in it’s application. Fuck me, that senile FOC Tyler almost started a campaign for var on corners after Eddie tipped one over and it wasn’t spotted.

Going forward I’m just going to watch and enjoy City, fuck the rest of the premier league. Let the Dippers have a hollow fucking parade because they are getting everything decision going.

Sky and BT Sports are about to get knocked into touch.

Poor performance and we are definitely well below par (injuries is one reason but we just dont seem to be clicking and a number of players are well below par.....KDB, Sliva, Kun, Stones to name a few and even sterling today)

Mendy was very unconvincing again but i thought Ferna did well and Cancelo...rodri was playing well before his injury (hope its just a twinge!)...Mahrez was good but flits in and out of the game too much for me

3 pts is all that matters however...lets hope the lads that went off arent out for too long/at all

what did Stones do wrong today?

We are too one dimensional, a lot of teams/coaches seem to have us sussed now and stick 2 men on our outlets every game, having to play a makeshift defence isn't helping but we need a plan b, urgently.

VAR is a farce yet again and Atkinson seemed to take great delight in being in the middle of our 'triangles' when we moved up and down the pitch, it's quite blatant when you start watching for it.

Ball had already left Riyad's head when they drew the line.

Cheating ****s.

EKFLFpiWwAU8zKY

Cheating wankers. I’m tired of this bullshit.

Shame about the injuries again but hey ho Fernandina played well I thought we did very well to overcome VAR again, definitely our toughest opponent of the season so far and credit to Chelsea enjoyed watching them play in the first half specially pleased for lamps

My love of the game has gone, I spend the whole time shouting at the decisions made, it’s not worth the stress it brings, and the moods it puts me in. English football is finished.
. Absolutely this! My passion for the sport, not City, is definitely waning ☹️

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.