Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

It just isn't offside is it?

Surely the defenders hand is taken into account? It’s not as if the argument can be applied that a defender’s Hand/arm isn’t included because the defender isn’t looking to score.

And why does that not get mentioned. Not a single person from Sky queried the call....it stinks.

The difference between City and LFC this year is the difference between how VAR was used for Salah goal against City (For eg) and how ours today was under a microscope.

at the end of the year we will see LFC having a lot less controversial VAR decisions that ANY other team. I am convinced, seen enough so far to show that.

He gets caught out so much. They will have a player wide and I would be looking where our defense is and could never find mendy. He always goes inside for some teason

yep, some 20 minutes before end, long ball to the right and he is in the middle doing fuck anyone knows what, luckily sterling was back and saved us.

The problem Klopp has got now is everyone knows the game is loaded.

We've seen the way our games are refereed differently than the dippers. Today VAR a perfect example.

If Liverpool don't win the league this season Klopp is finished.

If the opposition is not allowed to score, and they get penalties for crumpling like a concertina, I see very little chance of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.