Var debate 2019/20

I was fucking fuming at the TV tonight watching VAR doing all its lines etc - and then they ran the chelsea line under the arm and stated offside !!! it is becoming a total fucking joke.

Why was this not done at anfield
I think we all know the answer to that.
Its absolutely bent as.

If Salad's goal was on against us, Sterling's goal was also onside today. Otherwise VAR is being used (or not used) unfairly, but we all know this.
I had absolutely no problem with Salah's goal. Thought it was a great cross and run. Any potential offside was obviously too tight to call with VAR, so you go with the on-pitch decision. And exactly the same should have happened today, but surprise-surprise, for us they manage to find a stray nipple hair that's strayed offside.

I had absolutely no problem with Salah's goal. Thought it was a great cross and run. Any potential offside was obviously too tight to call with VAR, so you go with the on-pitch decision. And exactly the same should have happened today, but surprise-surprise, for us they manage to find a stray nipple hair that's strayed offside.
I have no doubt that if VAR had been in use at Klanfield (and I believe the PiGMOL/PL/FA all lied that VAR was in use) and that decision was against us, that would have been 100% offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.