Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Well, tell me what is incorrect with the fact that the Sheik actually give money to Pep to buy players? Where am I wrong, does he use monopoly money? Please tell me.

I have never said ”we don’t need Mendy”, why are you making sh*t up? He was awful today but we most definitely need him.
Oh ffs,for 5 yrs our revenue pays for everyone,you should know that..

Good win against a decent Chelsea side. KDB in the first half was excellent and is slowly getting back to his best. Mendy is vulnerable and worries me, he seems to have bulked up too much and has lost his pace. His main asset was his crossing ability but that part of his game seems to be on the decline. Any update on the injuries?

Much better second half, not his biggest fan but gundogan changed the game so fair play to him. We need energy in midfield, getting a bit too predictable and slow at times and they just passed through it. Fernandinho was immense.

Good win against a decent Chelsea side. KDB in the first half was excellent and is slowly getting back to his best. Mendy is vulnerable and worries me, he seems to have bulked up too much and has lost his pace. His main asset was his crossing ability but that part of his game seems to be on the decline. Any update on the injuries?
Sergio looks bad,the other 2 maybe cramp/tired

Oh ffs,for 5 yrs our revenue pays for everyone,you should know that..

And you should know that when Pep really wants the club to buy an expensive but quality player, he personally reaches out to the Sheik to explain why and show his appreciation.

Translation: we will literally say anything and lie to your face and no one can do anything about it so fuck off.

WWE levels of scripting but sadly paying fans being shafted so the PL can sell 'their brand' around the world.

Lying twats. I watched it back and Atkinson says ‘offside’ into the mic and gets the linesman to raise his flag....but only after the Var made the decision not him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.