Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

I’ll let you know when I have my next premonition...

D4953969-D198-40-B3-B08-E-4-D977-CBE6-A98.jpg
Saw this in the pre match- posted a few pages ago; did you also see the shite Var and should you ever have a lottery dream PM me :-)

Who guards the guardians? It shouldn't be PGMOL refs scrutinising PGMOL refs. Get Collina to create a team...

Not too sure if we were poor or Chelsea were exceptionally good. A win’s a win and we had to win this one, but after what happened two weeks ago I was hoping for a much better reaction from the players. It was all a bit lacklustre again, with the main difference to previous performances being that we didn’t actually create that many chances. Credit to Chelsea though, they’re the best side we’ve faced this season.

After we went 1-0 down the players were standing around letting Chelsea play. No pressing whatsoever. We got pretty lucky with the goal in fairness, it came at the right time and there was a massive deflection but they obviously all count. Momentum was with us after that and thankfully we got another one when we had our best phase of the game. I was frustrated with Mahrez early on but his goal was class and was ultimately the difference tonight.

On another note, what on earth is going on with all these injuries? Questions need to be asked of the fitness/medical staff, we’re losing a player a game, it’s beyond a joke now.

Good summing up. I have never seen us so sloppy in possession or so devoid of energy. Our fluidity, cohesion and decision making was terrible. Players still going for individual glory too when a teammate was in a better position.

I wonder why the dippers are hardly suffering injuries to key men but we are picking up loads? Something has to be wrong as a lot are muscular.

For me the title is gone but top four should be a formality given there is a big gap to fifth place, barring a total collapse we should be fine. We have a hell of a tough run of games coming up now.

Does that ejaculation mean you think the video shows he's onside?
1yXn3V6.png

does this frame help?
That frame clearly does not help as even Stevie Wonder can see the ball is nowhere near the point of contact from the header! Not sure if you’re being serious?

Kevin's problem isn't fitness. He is slowly regaining form and makes some mistakes. He was one of the better players on the pitch today.
I know he was our best player but for me he is not yet at the level he was and I think it's power and stamina. Its not quite there.

Foden should be starting too. Maybe he will now.

Best player on the pitch was Kante. Immense in the 1st half.

Stones played a good game but I want to see what happened for their goal. Not seen any highlights yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.