Var debate 2019/20

I am afraid football is dead to me. The corruption and collusion is bad enough but not celebrating goals leaves me cold. Enjoy what you can fellow blues but I am calling it a day. 50 years through thick and thin. The stench of hypocrisy, lies and deceit of the powers that be is more than i can stomach.

I am afraid football is dead to me. The corruption and collusion is bad enough but not celebrating goals leaves me cold. Enjoy what you can fellow blues but I am calling it a day. 50 years through thick and thin. The stench of hypocrisy, lies and deceit of the powers that be is more than i can stomach.

I fully understand and part of me feels the same but the other part of me cant turn my back on my City. So if we lose the league to the dippers who have been helped for the last few season my bent refs , and the fa and now VAR. It stills better the City won fairly, I wouldnt want City to win by cheating if the dippers are happy to win that way so be it....

am giving up and only going to watch city games from now on fuck VAR and the cheats they can have it

I have totally fallen out of love with football since the start of this season with all the corrupt VAR decisions. I don't go to games anymore (haven't done for years).
Virgin contract is up in Jan. and I have no intention of paying for BT or Sly sports to fund the corrupt premier league and their quite farcically corrupt VAR.
It's a sad state of affairs when it seems like we have regressed to 1980's East Germany when Herthe Berlin won the league there every year as Erich Honecker supported them and made all the refereeing decisions in their games.

Exactly as I feel.
I was looking forward to watching strictly more than the game today

Hope someone at the club is reading this so they can forward it on to the FA.

most clubs forums are saying the same.

if the fans don’t act collectively and quickly then our game will be gone within 2 years if it’s not already too late

It's all in your heads lads, there's no conspiracy.

salah-offside-liverpool.png

Hope someone at the club is reading this so they can forward it on to the FA.

most clubs forums are saying the same.

if the fans don’t act collectively and quickly then our game will be gone within 2 years if it’s not already too late
100% , we need to do something , but what ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.