Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Iv'e just watched the interview for the first time and something is a miss here!

There is no way his advisers would not have gone to Prince Charles' advisers (or even the Queen's) and said this needs to be blocked! they have allowed him to hang himself here. But why??

Something isn't right here! This interview is farcical! it almost looks staged! Don't get me wrong Andrew is a gormless twat and guilty as sin! But this happened years ago, why was it never in the news when he (Epstein) first got convicted? the Royal family is purposley being downsized, Harry will be the next to go (he will move to Africa)

I'm a big Royalist, but something isn't right here

Sarah Ferguson arriving at the palace yesterday..

She obviously finds something to laugh about.

Z7kxrvFZ.jpg

Is she not allowed to laugh?

But this happened years ago, why was it never in the news when he (Epstein) first got convicted?
It was. He had to resign from his post as the UK's Trade Envoy when those photos of him and Epstein in Central Park emerged.

But the story has been given fresh impetus by Virginia Roberts' allegations against him (which I think were first made in 2015), Esptein's subsequent arrest and eventual death.

I heard on the news that he had been removed from civil list monies.
I think only Lizzie and Charles are on the civil list now. It was part of the deal for the Queen around payment / non payment of taxes. I may be slightly wrong but its something like instead if paying taxes she pays what was the civil list to all entitled to it except herself and Charlie.

Is she not allowed to laugh?

It just sums her up, completely insensitive, the woman is a disgrace.

She accepted money (apparently) off Epstein several years ago when she got into financial difficulty

Her ex husband had just been fired, his career is in tatters, but she seems like she hasn't a care in the world.

It just sums her up, completely insensitive, the woman is a disgrace.

She accepted money (apparently) off Epstein several years ago when she got into financial difficulty

Her ex husband had just been fired, his career is in tatters, but she seems like she hasn't a care in the world.

It’s a moment in time. She wasn’t told “we’re going to take a picture to sum up your feelings over this scandal...ready?”

Have you never smiled at someone at a funeral? Laughed? I know I have. When I worked in a HR office, a bloke came in to hand a sick note in. He’d found out he had cancer. He said to me “At least I can watch all the World Cup.”

The truth is, we don’t know what was said at that moment to make her laugh. Epstein and Prince Andrew are the guilty ones in this, not her for a moment in time.

It’s a moment in time. She wasn’t told “we’re going to take a picture to sum up your feelings over this scandal...ready?”

Have you never smiled at someone at a funeral? Laughed? I know I have. When I worked in a HR office, a bloke came in to hand a sick note in. He’d found out he had cancer. He said to me “At least I can watch all the World Cup.”

The truth is, we don’t know what was said at that moment to make her laugh. Epstein and Prince Andrew are the guilty ones in this, not her for a moment in time.
Well, on reflection, perhaps I was a bit harsh, but I just thought it was rather inappropriate at the current time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.