VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Start of the end for me today. It’s the only time I haven’t instinctively cheered a city goal in my 30 years watching city and to say it’s against a huge team such as Chelsea speaks volumes! Im despising the game !The VAR fiasco has taken its toll for me.
I was chatting with Chelsea fans in the Waldorf about it and then Liverpool get away with another decision

Just seen the Palace disallowed goal, what a joke. No penalty for us last week but something not as bad is good enough to rule out a goal. Someone needs to do some digging into bank accounts as there has to be money changing hands. Corruption is rife in football and the fix is up and running in the premier league
If that goal was against us it would definitely be given I truly believe that

that said.. probably too late and job done. As they got what they want with 3 years on the bounce being bad for “the product”.

Not having that mate. My happy ending involves us overhauling the deficit and shitting all over the party. It will better 2012 for me if we pull it off as the odds are so heavily stacked against us.

Some interesting comments by those guys about this farce that goes under the acronym of VAR
To my "tinted" vision the line that was drawn showed the Chelsea defenders gloved hand nearer the goal than Raz - so VAR once again "did us one"

Question: is there footage the VAR people are seeing that is not displayed on broadcast, because the images showed to us illustrated an ONSIDE....

People saying "moaning City" because it didn't effect the result. It was another wrong call against us that effects goal difference and could effect future league positions. The TV commentators could see it was level, we are being repeatedly shafted. It is obvious to all neutrals and is damaging the reputation of the PL.

People saying "moaning City" because it didn't effect the result. It was another wrong call against us that effects goal difference and could effect future league positions. The TV commentators could see it was level, we are being repeatedly shafted. It is obvious to all neutrals and is damaging the reputation of the PL.

How can we make any changes as a collective? A petition? A formal request for review? etc

Jesus! even redcafe are saying the decisions against us & those going Liverpool’s way are looking very suspicious. Utd hate us both so must be obvious for them to call it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.