******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand going to get 500+ here and then the clouds will come back and the ball will hoop around england all out for 250.

Reactions: mat
Put everything into winning the WC.

The test side has been weakened because of it.

WTF was that first wicket about.
I can just imagine a certain bluff Yorkshire opener, going absolutely MENTAL with that "stroke".

That 3rd England wicket, it looked like he didn't glove it, and it missed the edge of the bat, so why didn't the batmen review it ?

Wow England worst than I thought 1-0 down what a shocking test team we have!

Oh isnt Gough our new bowling coach?
Appointing Gough is a classic get my mate in cos 'he's good around the dressing room'.
We've had Troy Cooley and Otis Gibson recently, but now we've ended up with Darren Gough!
You reap what you sew.
I thought Silverwood was a cheap appointment. A bit like when Lancs went for Chapple.

We’ll do very well to draw this test match.

Once again, we’ve failed to post a big first innings total and our bowlers look toothless in away conditions.

With the exception of Anderson (and sometimes Broad), none of our quicks know how to take wickets with the kookaburra ball.

There’s something seriously wrong with our domestic system when Darren Stevens, a 43 year old batsman, takes wickets for fun with dibbly dobblers.

It’s difficult to see us reclaiming the Ashes anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.