******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll do very well to draw this test match.

Once again, we’ve failed to post a big first innings total and our bowlers look toothless in away conditions.

With the exception of Anderson (and sometimes Broad), none of our quicks know how to take wickets with the kookaburra ball.

There’s something seriously wrong with our domestic system when Darren Stevens, a 43 year old batsman, takes wickets for fun with dibbly dobblers.

It’s difficult to see us reclaiming the Ashes anytime soon.

And the good news?

funny that i missed the cricket last night because of a bad tummy and the RUNS and being sick at the same time and only now have i got up and oh my god england. how can you be in control and having them 144/4 and leading be over 200 runs to losing the test ???

funny that i missed the cricket last night because of a bad tummy and the RUNS and being sick at the same time and only now have i got up and oh my god england. how can you be in control and having them 144/4 and leading be over 200 runs to losing the test ???
You haven't watched England much in recent years I take it? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.