Sky Sports Football VARwashing Of City

On the match review on daily mail it’s full of neutrals calling it out. They’ve made it too obvious. The problem for sky is they are describing VAR as if it’s an automated tech gadget but it’s basically what they’ve been doing for years, a replay checked to see if ref got it right. Now that they aren’t looking at it, looks blatantly corrupt.

how do they even it up from here, which is how they tell us happens.

Yes I think Its not just sky but the way we say 'VAR' ruled it out' etc makes it seem it is some infallible perfect being or machine when as you say it is just a bloke with a tv who gives his opinion (or perhaps follows a script) like millions of other blokes with a tv ot in a pub.

He should really be called the VAR to emphasise it is just another person's view not some firm of magic.

Having said that sky and others have always been selective either on highlighting contentious issues or even great play.
On the match review on daily mail it’s full of neutrals calling it out. They’ve made it too obvious. The problem for sky is they are describing VAR as if it’s an automated tech gadget but it’s basically what they’ve been doing for years, a replay checked to see if ref got it right. Now that they aren’t looking at it, looks blatantly corrupt.

how do they even it up from here, which is how they tell us happens.

A day of action is needed by fans of all clubs and for me it should be empty seats in every PL ground.

One round of games boycotted completely.

Anfield will be full as will Spurs no doubt but then they both love VAR.
Agreed, but I wonder how the crowd would have reacted if Chelsea had scored from that move after var disallowed our goal. It's going to kick off big style one day.

Agreed, but I wonder how the crowd would have reacted if Chelsea had scored from that move after car disallowed our goal. It's going to kick off big style one day.

I agree and it might need it to.

Awful thing to say but it is what it is im afraid.

Match going fans are being ripped off by VAR.

Didn’t they wave a white handkerchief in Spain when they are pissed off.

It’s the sort of thing everyone could for affect & copied around the ground.
I think this would work.

The team have upped their game when they’ve felt hard done to and seeing the crowd waving white handkerchief would only add to that.

Champions league needs it’s own colour handkerchief. Black maybe,to signify a plague of rats.

They will love it until VAR fucks them over in a Champs League semi against Barca/Real/Bayern or whoever UEFA decide they want to progress that year, their fans will riot and cause mayhem and probably get the rest of the English teams banned from Europe and the UK media will tell us all how badly done to they were.

Did you miss out ‘and how none of it would be the Liverpool supporters’ fault?

Sky Sports News is about as reliable as as news source as loose women.

Just because these pricks sit there in suits doesn't add any weight to the bullshit they peddle.

Sky sports is nothing more than a magazine programme full of opinions and very selective guests who are willing or desperate enough to spout the same rhetoric.

If you think about it, what Manchester City has achieved over the past two seasons and the impact we have had on the premier league Sky Sports should be singer our praise. Could you imagine the fawning over the likes of Liverpool or the rags if they managed to pull it off?

So lets all remember that Sky Sports has got absolutely no integrity whatsoever and is nothing more than a magazine programme.

Last edited:
Sky Sports News is about as reliable as as news source as lose women.

Just because these pricks sit there in suits doesn't add any weight to the bullshit they peddle.

Sky sports is nothing more than a magazine programme full of opinions and very selective guests who are willing or desperate enough to spout the same rhetoric.

If you think about it, what Manchester City has achieved over the past two seasons and the impact we have had on the premier league Sky Sports should be singer our praise. Could you imagine the fawning over the likes of Liverpool or the rags if they managed to pull it off?

So lets all remember that Sky Sports has got absolutely no integrity whatsoever and is nothing more than a magazine programme.
That's a slur on magazine programmes as there are some belters out there.

The disallowed goal had zero consequence on the game, had Chelsea gone up the other end and scored I guarantee Sky/MOTD would have talked about nothing else. You all need to give your heads a wobble!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.