VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

The main reason for me is that our referees under the stewardship of Mr Riley are incompetent.
Riley should of been flirted last year when not 1 single referee was selected for the most prestigious tournament in the world.. The World Cup Finals.
Even FIFA know our refs are shite.

Funny how we write a letter about Oliver’s performance to Riley and the next round of games we get double dry bummed by dipper decisions going their way and shitters going against us.

Who’d have thunk it.

The Liverpool VAR decision was correct. Lovren was pushed. The Sterling goal made no difference.

The Anfield officiating was hard to accept, and shouldn't be accepted but I prefer defiance to fatalism. If Liverpool lose Salah then they will be derailed, and the Palace game showed that. They really were very fortunate to win that.

A chink of light is opening up. So far it's City who have been hounded by injury, but Salah's injury problems pushes the door open for us.

People saying "moaning City" because it didn't effect the result. It was another wrong call against us that effects goal difference and could effect future league positions. The TV commentators could see it was level, we are being repeatedly shafted. It is obvious to all neutrals and is damaging the reputation of the PL.

Its like the blatant penalty by Zaha on Kev when we were 2 up at Palace. 3 Nil and game over. Not giving us the penalty meant if Palace scored then its game on. Same as yesterday. Goal allowed and game over. Ruled out so there was a chance of us dropping points. Even fans of other teams are seeing how blatant it is with the help the Dippers are getting and commenting on how we are being screwed over. Christ even rags can see it.

The Liverpool VAR decision was correct. Lovren was pushed. The Sterling goal made no difference.

The Anfield officiating was hard to accept, and shouldn't be accepted but I prefer defiance to fatalism. If Liverpool lose Salah then they will be derailed, and the Palace game showed that. They really were very fortunate to win that.

A chink of light is opening up. So far it's City who have been hounded by injury, but Salah's injury problems pushes the door open for us.

The Sterling goal being ruled out might have an impact much further down the line, Marvin.

We've won a league title before on goal difference, haven't we?

Andy Gray quoted it’s a contact sport & whenever a goal is scored someone is being pushed off the ball, that’s how they manipulate it.

Had to smile this morning after watching the Wolves highlights, a foul in the Bournemouth box but play carries on. The passage of play ends with a possible Bournemouth corner but then VAR intervenes and the action switches back to the other end and Wolves are awarded a penalty. Surely the same scenario as us a fortnight ago at Anfield with the handball not given, if we had any doubts that double standards are operating. I heard it said that it would have caused a riot if their goal was overturned and we were awarded a penalty. So they have different rules depending on the team and locus.

There is no way that that constitutes a push. He hardly touched him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.