VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

The Liverpool VAR decision was correct. Lovren was pushed. The Sterling goal made no difference.

The Anfield officiating was hard to accept, and shouldn't be accepted but I prefer defiance to fatalism. If Liverpool lose Salah then they will be derailed, and the Palace game showed that. They really were very fortunate to win that.

A chink of light is opening up. So far it's City who have been hounded by injury, but Salah's injury problems pushes the door open for us.
Give over Marv, it should never have resulted in the Palace goal being chalked off, the push was nothing to do with the “goal” and as said in other comments if you look hard enough you’ll be able to find a push or pull on every goal that is scored in the box from a free kick or a corner. It’s bollocks and never in a million years would that goal have got chalked off if the other way round.

The Sterling goal being ruled out might have an impact much further down the line, Marvin.

We've won a league title before on goal difference, haven't we?
I said exactly the same yesterday in the post match thread.

The FA and the officials can see that Liverpool are no longer winning football matches four and five nil and that they are leaving it late in the game to pick up all three points.

All the pundits are talking about how they can't see Liverpool losing three games when they only lost one last season. The thick fuckers are once again missing the point. Liverpool don't need to lose three games they just need to go on dry run of nil nil draws or find themselves one nil up at eighty nine minutes and the opposing team score last minute.

Its never looked more like coming down to the wire between us and the dippers for the title so yes; goal difference could be the deciding factor this season hence VAR are ruling out our goals.

I think we can all agree that this a push, but doesn't warrant a penalty?

EJB71mrWwAAYG9q

The main reason for me is that our referees under the stewardship of Mr Riley are incompetent.
Riley should of been flirted last year when not 1 single referee was selected for the most prestigious tournament in the world.. The World Cup Finals.
Even FIFA know our refs are shite.

Clattenburg was selected but then left England so couldn’t go and it’s against the rules to pick another one.

The Liverpool VAR decision was correct. Lovren was pushed. The Sterling goal made no difference.

The Anfield officiating was hard to accept, and shouldn't be accepted but I prefer defiance to fatalism. If Liverpool lose Salah then they will be derailed, and the Palace game showed that. They really were very fortunate to win that.

A chink of light is opening up. So far it's City who have been hounded by injury, but Salah's injury problems pushes the door open for us.
If you really believe that then at every free kick there will be a penalty or another free kick awarded. Lovren was touched but not enough to make a 6ft2, 13.5 stone pro footballer to go tumbling over like he did. Big difference between touched and pushed which was the case with Sterling. It’s cheating.

ajXnsCY.jpg

from MoTD. how the fuck is that offside?

Gary Lineker "we're not going to bother with VAR as it didn't change the result, nonsensical though it may have been"

thats not fucking journalism boys
Interestingly, he did go on twitter afterwards to call for these mm offside decisions to be scrapped.
To return to your original point, can anyone on here give a rationale explanation as to why that picture shows Raheem as offside when at best his shoulder is level with the last defenders shoulder. Can anyone else explain why Marriner would overide the clear and obvious error that the linesman and Atkinson made in allowing the goal.

I said exactly the same yesterday in the post match thread.

The FA and the officials can see that Liverpool are no longer winning football matches four and five nil and that they are leaving it late in the game to pick up all three points.

All the pundits are talking about how they can't see Liverpool losing three games when they only lost one last season. The thick fuckers are once again missing the point. Liverpool don't need to lose three games they just need to go on dry run of nil nil draws or find themselves one nil up at eighty nine minutes and the opposing team score last minute.

Its never looked more like coming down to the wire between us and the dippers for the title so yes; goal difference could be the deciding factor this season hence VAR are ruling out our goals.

Hidden behind all this media talk of 'kloppage time' is an unsaid understanding of liverpool being seen over the line by friendly officiating and a blatant misuse of technology. The cowards will never come out and say it but I think they are fully aware of what is going on and hide behind the bullshit. Same with the original phrase of fergie-time. Every **** knew what was going on.

Wtf's going on with that red line in the pic...all three sections of it are out of plumb to each other...expand it and note where the three sections join each other...its nearly a set of steps...going on at all

Hidden behind all this media talk of 'kloppage time' is an unsaid understanding of liverpool being seen over the line by friendly officiating and a blatant misuse of technology. The cowards will never come out and say it but I think they are fully aware of what is going on and hide behind the bullshit. Same with the original phrase of fergie-time. Every **** knew what was going on.
That is exactly what I meant in a previous post when I said Klopp has got absolutely no excuses this season.

If he fucks up again this season he's finished.

Not watched any other footy this weekend so not sure what went on in the Palace game, what was the referees original decision? If he gave the goal then why is VAR overturning it, is it CLEAR AND OBVIOUS, that's a subjective decision because as we know through all the penalties we've been denied, is there ENOUGH contact to make a 6'4" athlete crumple???????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.