Travelling to Zagreb..

Managed to get it for £68 return. Includes a 6 hour flixbus from Vienna to Zagreb early morning day of the game and the same again the day after the match before flying to Birmingham then train back to Manc but beggars can't be choosers haha. Can't wait.
Fuck me cant you squeeze a 4 hour trawler journey in there pal !

Right lads, what do the pubs shops and restaurants take as currency ? will I need some Croatian dingbats or will they do Euros (which I already have) and can I just pay on my card ?

Right lads, what do the pubs shops and restaurants take as currency ? will I need some Croatian dingbats or will they do Euros (which I already have) and can I just pay on my card ?
I think it's more a bartering system. If you have any hides and pelts to trade, you'll be fine :)

Some places might accept Euros but you'll get fucked over with the exchange rate doing that. Better off getting some Kuna's and the current exchange rate is 8.6 Kuna's to the pound. Should be able to pay by card in most bars and restaurants.

We got a travel card from the post office just load it up then you can convert it to whatever currency you want. Euros or Croatian Dingbats. Just top it up off your phone no charges when you use it.
https://www.postoffice.co.uk/travel-money/card

Last edited:
I think it's more a bartering system. If you have any hides and pelts to trade, you'll be fine :)

Some places might accept Euros but you'll get fucked over with the exchange rate doing that. Better off getting some Kuna's and the current exchange rate is 8.6 Kuna's to the pound. Should be able to pay by card in most bars and restaurants.

ta, I will get some, D you reckon £20 will do me. :-)

I am going with Sports Options which is pretty lucky for me as they have just sent me an email which mentions the kick off time. I assumed it was 21.00hrs (9pm) after all they all are.....

ergh this one is 18.55 so I thought I would give others the heads up as I would normally still be in the farm tractor and horse drawn plough museum at that time.

Hello All,
I’m in Zagreb on business and want to go to the game and was wondering what section the City fans are going in. On the site it pretty much allows anywhere as far as I can see, but would rather be with the City lot.
Can anyone that’s going please let me know?
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.