Sky Sports Football VARwashing Of City

Sky Sports News is about as reliable as as news source as loose women.

Just because these pricks sit there in suits doesn't add any weight to the bullshit they peddle.

Sky sports is nothing more than a magazine programme full of opinions and very selective guests who are willing or desperate enough to spout the same rhetoric.

If you think about it, what Manchester City has achieved over the past two seasons and the impact we have had on the premier league Sky Sports should be singer our praise. Could you imagine the fawning over the likes of Liverpool or the rags if they managed to pull it off?

So lets all remember that Sky Sports has got absolutely no integrity whatsoever and is nothing more than a magazine programme.

Spot on.

I gave up watching the pre-match build up to live games, the half and full time coverage, Sky sports news, the debate programme and Sunday supplement ages ago.

All of these productions have been full of Liverpool and United bias for years, just look at the amount of presenters, commentars and pundits from these clubs, and then there's the twats they employ on the matchday score programme. BT sport isn't much better.

The occasional appearance of Hart, Toure, Lescott and Richards has helped a little, but the questions are often loads against them or they get less time than other to speak.

I long for the day Sky have a option to turn off match commentary and just have crowd noise.

Many will say, don't have Sky then, but I don't watch Sky for the opinion, I watch for the match coverage which is decent.

Sky have been playing to their subscribers for years, and unfortunately most are United and Liverpool fans.

A day of action is needed by fans of all clubs and for me it should be empty seats in every PL ground.

One round of games boycotted completely.

Anfield will be full as will Spurs no doubt but then they both love VAR.

Old Trafford will still be bursting at the seems cos all my rag mates, who'd "love to go, but don't, because you can never get tickets" will be cancelling their golf, telling the missus they can't go to Tesco etc etc!!

How can a sport get its VAR solution so badly wrong as football has?
We should have had a pen in the 2nd half as well when Sterling was pushed to the ground.

They're not getting it wrong though, it's working precisely as they want it to. In fact it's probably having a more positive influence than they'd hoped.

All I can think of is there must be something in the premier league contract when it’s awarded to tv companies that they cannot dwell or be overly critical of refereeing decisions.

there is a huge story here and a proper documentary on it showing all the decisions , but no , nothing.

Could he have been offside possibly who cares.

was it a penalty ? well there was contact but was it enough.

It’s bent. Same old shit coming out .

A day of action is needed by fans of all clubs and for me it should be empty seats in every PL ground.

Sadly you're never going to get that kind of collective action by match going fans. It's impossible to imagine doing it with a sufficient number of blues, let alone fans across the Premier League.

Something this big is needed!

But English fans are so apathetic that unless something drastic is lead by a big organisation, nobody will do it.

Dear Mr Lineker,

I gather that you have forgotten Manchester City’s title winning season of 2011-12 which was won on goal difference over their cross city rivals?
I would like to remind you that during the season City beat their rivals 6-1 away from home. Had that result been only 2-1 in City’s favour the two teams would have ended up with exactly the same number of points, goal difference and goals scored.

I’m sure that you will agree that one goal can make all the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.