Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Foden

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Jesus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
David Silva was always forward thinking and looking to get a shot off at every available opportunity.

Take your pick out of Stones or Fernandinho

Fernandinho gets my vote also good performances from KDB,Cancelo who looks a good two footed player,Gundogan got the ball moving faster in the midfield areas and also Foden did well

How anyone can vote for Mahrez is beyond me. He had one magic moment to cover what he did wrong. I expect a lot more from him this season.

Gundogan another mentioning. Came on and was great. Far too often the scapegoat on here. But I see why Pep often starts the man

MotM Fernandinho. Without a doubt.

How anyone can vote for Mahrez is beyond me. He had one magic moment to cover what he did wrong. I expect a lot more from him this season.

Gundogan another mentioning. Came on and was great. Far too often the scapegoat on here. But I see why Pep often starts the man

MotM Fernandinho. Without a doubt.

Mahrez had a shaky start for sure but tried hard and played well after that scoring a match winning great goal. Looked very dangerous in the second half and that brilliant pass/cross from the corner to Cancelo should have made it 3-1. Some people on here seem to have forgotten that Mahrez was recently voted player of the month.

De bryune's was my motm although he lost possession several times near the end probably due to him running his bollox off. Honourable mention for gundogen who calmed things down when he came on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.