Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

I will be surprised if he doesn't return; it was very clear he was a supreme talent.

I will be surprised if he doesn't return; it was very clear he was a supreme talent.

I think you could be right and if and when he eventually goes city would be my choice too. He has a way to go before getting a game for you but he has the ability. Of that I have no doubt. If you do for serious money questions will no doubt he asked as to how you let him go, rather than a two year loan.

He was one of our best youth players tbh, not some cast off. The circumstances just fell perfectly for you! He was absolutely huge in City's FA Youth Cup final run last year.
I wasn't meaning he was a cast off, rather, you must have some truly outstanding young players. Which is great for City.

I think you could be right and if and when he eventually goes city would be my choice too. He has a way to go before getting a game for you but he has the ability. Of that I have no doubt. If you do for serious money questions will no doubt he asked as to how you let him go, rather than a two year loan.

It would be surprising if there was not a deal on the table. He was consistently one of the best academy players, though we are stacked in the younger age group. For me, he is just as big a talent as Angelino.

My mate, not remotely known for dishing out praise, another miserable bastard like myself, messaged me from the game. " Young Frimpong is fucking amazing."

He won Motm yesterday where he terrorised their defence and was solid at the back. Every supporter loves the lad. He is as fast as a whippet. Runs all day, great wee player and fantastic attitude. He will be in line very soon for an upgrade contract. He absolutely deserves it.

He proves what I have always believed. If you are good enough, you're old enough. Has superglued himself to getting his chance. I think he will start against Rangers in the final where you can all watch him on Dec 8th if you aren't playing.

My mate, not remotely known for dishing out praise, another miserable bastard like myself, messaged me from the game. " Young Frimpong is fucking amazing."

He won Motm yesterday where he terrorised their defence and was solid at the back. Every supporter loves the lad. He is as fast as a whippet. Runs all day, great wee player and fantastic attitude. He will be in line very soon for an upgrade contract. He absolutely deserves it.

He proves what I have always believed. If you are good enough, you're old enough. Has superglued himself to getting his chance. I think he will start against Rangers in the final where you can all watch him on Dec 8th if you aren't playing.
We play the day before against some shite in red

I'm sure they are exceptional, will they be given a chance this season or is it too early?
They’ve all played in the EFL Cup this season, Foden in the CL and Prem too.

I think Foden should start the next Prem game at Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.