Sky Sports Football VARwashing Of City

Don’t care how bitter or stupid it makes us look, I think the tennis ball idea is absolutely brilliant. What better time than the derby to do it when the eyes of Europe will be watching that game.

it’s a brilliant idea, tennis balls all over the pitch with the stadium chanting ‘fcuk VAR’

I’m all for it.

Not allowing the goal provided the chance of a consequence
At the end of the first half there was 2 minutes stoppage time but the referee did not blow the whistle for half time until at least 2.24 with chelsea on the attack and he only blew the whistle when the ball went out of play. I know the 2 mins is supposed to be a minimum of stoppage time but often in champions league game the refs blow the whistle before even the minimum time has elapsed. After Sterlings goal was disallowed, Chelsea attacked and fortunately lost possession and the game ended. But the point is that by disallowing goal it gave Chelsea one last opportunity to equalise, and the referee could have played on beyond the 4 minutes stoppage time until Chelsea had a shot. Seems to me that VAR is being used as another opportunity to change the results of games.

Spot on.

I gave up watching the pre-match build up to live games, the half and full time coverage, Sky sports news, the debate programme and Sunday supplement ages ago.

All of these productions have been full of Liverpool and United bias for years, just look at the amount of presenters, commentars and pundits from these clubs, and then there's the twats they employ on the matchday score programme. BT sport isn't much better.

The occasional appearance of Hart, Toure, Lescott and Richards has helped a little, but the questions are often loads against them or they get less time than other to speak.

I long for the day Sky have a option to turn off match commentary and just have crowd noise.

Many will say, don't have Sky then, but I don't watch Sky for the opinion, I watch for the match coverage which is decent.

Sky have been playing to their subscribers for years, and unfortunately most are United and Liverpool fans.
Watched the game at home on my dodgy box and had the option of sky or Bein sports chose sky has the streaming was better. When we were in possession had the sound on when chelski had it sound off, halftime sound off, full time wanted to hear the excuse for sterlings disallowed goal nothing nil nadar.

At the end of the first half there was 2 minutes stoppage time but the referee did not blow the whistle for half time until at least 2.24 with chelsea on the attack and he only blew the whistle when the ball went out of play. I know the 2 mins is supposed to be a minimum of stoppage time but often in champions league game the refs blow the whistle before even the minimum time has elapsed. After Sterlings goal was disallowed, Chelsea attacked and fortunately lost possession and the game ended. But the point is that by disallowing goal it gave Chelsea one last opportunity to equalise, and the referee could have played on beyond the 4 minutes stoppage time until Chelsea had a shot. Seems to me that VAR is being used as another opportunity to change the results of games.
An improvement with Twatkinson I fear. Wasn’t he ref in the Derby game where horrible Owen scored their 4th about 8 minutes after the 90?! Don’t think there’s ever been as much time added on without a major incident nor injury. Horrible bastard he really is.

Did anyone else notice that Mane appeared to handle the ball yesterday in the build up to his goal?

It certainly looked like he controlled the ball with his arm as it rolled off his chest. Sky never replayed it, and MOTD never even mentioned it, but in real time it looked like handball.

An improvement with Twatkinson I fear. Wasn’t he ref in the Derby game where horrible Owen scored their 4th about 8 minutes after the 90?! Don’t think there’s ever been as much time added on without a major incident nor injury. Horrible bastard he really is.
Reffed the stoke final though, wasn’t a horrible bastard that day was he

I once thought the VAR conspiracy was the product of deluded minds.

Not anymore.

Over the last few weeks i have seen decisions go against us one week.Then the following week Goals awarded to other teams under similar circumstances.

When i saw no replay of Salad Goal against us,and those Atomically accurate lines that can detect a Nose Hair Off side.I automatically knew.

Goal line technology is the only modern technology that is fair.Reason being, there are no corrupt officials involved in it.

Liverpool win the League this year.

LAR will make sure of it.

They are killing the game.

Could we have scored in that injury time as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.