What would your ideal job be?

Cook at the british antartic expedition stations just for a year or two.
Or

A run a bar on some island in the pacific where not many people visit and it's chilled
we have a friend down here who does something similar, he has only just returned a couple of weeks ago, not sure what he does think he is a handy man, he does 6 moths on 6 months off, he works at some scientific station near the pole. not my kind of thing though the money is good.

we have a friend down here who does something similar, he has only just returned a couple of weeks ago, not sure what he does think he is a handy man, he does 6 moths on 6 months off, he works at some scientific station near the pole. not my kind of thing though the money is good.

I applied a few years ago but never got selected, if any job came up again I would re-apply, I just think it would be a great experience

Want to do counselling - only recently passed my driving test (finally), so that will open doors in terms of volunteering etc before applying for anything formal.

Really been at a crossroads lately and frankly i'm tired of corporate madness. It doesn't do a thing for me anymore.

Want to do counselling - only recently passed my driving test (finally), so that will open doors in terms of volunteering etc before applying for anything formal.

Really been at a crossroads lately and frankly i'm tired of corporate madness. It doesn't do a thing for me anymore.

Are counsellors just nosey buggers

Does he drive the gritty lorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.