United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of hearing all this rebuilding shit, as if Ollie was left with no signings and had to play the youth team or something. That squad has cost around 900 million if I'm correct?

He's not talking about how much progress they have made as last season they would have been beaten 4 nil! Talk about lowering expectations

I'm sick of hearing all this rebuilding shit, as if Ollie was left with no signings and had to play the youth team or something. That squad has cost around 900 million if I'm correct?
Squad cost is about £650m going from a quick look at transfers on transfermarkt
Funnily enough transfermarkt also has their current squad value (ie all the ‘academy’ superstars and free transfers as well) as worth £677m

so.. in the face of the massive transfer inflation since Jones et al arrived from 8 years ago, their squad value over cost, with the additional boost of the freebies, has gone up...4%

Whats that witty diity they used to sing to us not so long ago ?.."Citys going down with a billion in the bank"......irony at its finest considering they've spent nigh on a billion since they last won the league

I had to laugh at that comment. He really hasn’t got a clue. It’s surely only a matter of time now Pochettino is available.

Why would Potch go there? He's spent the past 5 years battling to get Spurs into the Top4, why would he want to do it all again when he could be going to PSG, Bayern or Real Madrid in 6 months

Why would Potch go there? He's spent the past 5 years battling to get Spurs into the Top4, why would he want to do it all again when he could be going to PSG, Bayern or Real Madrid in 6 months
Guarantee of a PL title through Mr Reilly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.