VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

VAR could also start by being clear and transparent.

A good start would be giving us a copy of the VAR Lines/footage,including voice recording of the adjudicating Official who ruled on Salah goal against us.

Still not seen the 5 minute footage of the red yellow lines being manipulated.

Andy Gray has been a big critic on VAR television use with offside from day one after Raheem's goal was disallowed at West Ham.
Pity he no longer works for Sky.
More people will watch beIN globally than Sky

Very fortunate again.

My concern is that we are not so much better than them that we can overcome the simply ENORMOUS refereeing advantage they are being handed every single game.

I mean seriously, how many refereeing scandals have we had this season? A dozen?

They have had none. Quite the opposite in fact, Mane is awarded penalties for just running into the box and falling over. Offside goals are allowed and blatant penalties ignored.

Genuinely we would be 9 points ahead of them now if the tables were turned. That's an 18 point swing in how many games? It's just insurmountable.
Liverpool had a goal v Villa wrongly disallowed for off side. We were better than them at Anfield but were not ruthless enough in front of goal. Put a greater percentage of our chances away and it takes VAR and the referees influence away, it’s in our own hands

its not corrupt it’s a mixture of idiots running it and poor rules that need adjusting if you are going to bring in VAR.
At the moment It is draining the life out of the game it seems to be finding any reason to disallow goals and the game is all about goals.

its not corrupt it’s a mixture of idiots running it and poor rules that need adjusting if you are going to bring in VAR.
At the moment It is draining the life out of the game it seems to be finding any reason to disallow goals and the game is all about goals.

It plainly is corrupt.

The premier league dishonestly tweeted that the decision to disallow sterling’s goal was an on field decision. It plainly was not. 50,000 people were there and none of them saw the liner put up his flag until about 30 after the stadium announcement that the scorer of city’s third was Raheem sterling.

When the premier league are telling blatant lies what would you call that other than corrupt?

VAR could also start by being clear and transparent.

A good start would be giving us a copy of the VAR Lines/footage,including voice recording of the adjudicating Official who ruled on Salah goal against us.

Still not seen the 5 minute footage of the red yellow lines being manipulated.

It's sat in the same cupboard with the reverse angle footage of the Laporte (spurs) handball, the one that actually shows for definite who and what the ball deflected off............

Sorry but that is naive imo, as VAR is clearly getting decisions wrong, despite having the opportunity of having the opportunity of seeing the incident again.

That smacks of corruption to me , with the clear intention of affecting the outcome , to benefit certain teams .

I get it’s against United and it’s funny. However, what’s the difference between Sheff Utd’s goal and ours against Spurs.
It touched Laporte in same way as McBurnie but ours was disallowed? Fuckin rigged as fuck

It plainly is corrupt.

The premier league dishonestly tweeted that the decision to disallow sterling’s goal was an on field decision. It plainly was not. 50,000 people were there and none of them saw the liner put up his flag until about 30 after the stadium announcement that the scorer of city’s third was Raheem sterling.

When the premier league are telling blatant lies what would you call that other than corrupt?
You are correct. We celebrated far too long for that to be an on-field decision. In fact, after we'd settled down a bit my son turned to me and said "Hang on Dad, something's going on here". That was when Atkinson walked over to the linesman who had JUST (and I repeat 'JUST') mysteriously lifted his flag. If that had been an on-field decision the flag would have been up well before that. It's bent. We know it, they know it. Everyone knows it - but it won't end until the dippers have win the PL. Mission accomplished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.