VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Liverpool had a goal v Villa wrongly disallowed for off side. We were better than them at Anfield but were not ruthless enough in front of goal. Put a greater percentage of our chances away and it takes VAR and the referees influence away, it’s in our own hands
Agree same v Spurs
and also Norwich (though no VAR incident)
They all took their chances while we didnt

It plainly is corrupt.

The premier league dishonestly tweeted that the decision to disallow sterling’s goal was an on field decision. It plainly was not. 50,000 people were there and none of them saw the liner put up his flag until about 30 after the stadium announcement that the scorer of city’s third was Raheem sterling.

When the premier league are telling blatant lies what would you call that other than corrupt?

no they are fucking useless and are trying their best to defend their staff and product by coming out with excuses and lies every week.
There is no way there is corruption in this day and age with a billion eyes on one of the worlds biggest brands it would get exposed. We sound more and more like the rags every day. Liverpool have had VaR against them too, that firminho goal that got disallowed for that pathetic offside and that bad challenge at old Trafford that they let go are two off the top of my head

You are correct. We celebrated far too long for that to be an on-field decision. In fact, after we'd settled down a bit my son turned to me and said "Hang on Dad, something's going on here". That was when Atkinson walked over to the linesman who had JUST (and I repeat 'JUST') mysteriously lifted his flag. If that had been an on-field decision the flag would have been up well before that. It's bent. We know it, they know it. Everyone knows it - but it won't end until the dippers have win the PL. Mission accomplished.
And next season ?

I get it’s against United and it’s funny. However, what’s the difference between Sheff Utd’s goal and ours against Spurs.
It touched Laporte in same way as McBurnie but ours was disallowed? Fuckin rigged as fuck
Shoulder, clearly not handball - although the brazen cheating we have been subjected to this season already, I was surprised that the goal was allowed to stand.

I do fear we haven't reached the zenith of PIGMOl's corruption, home games against the 2x red scum will see cheating on another level...

no they are fucking useless and are trying their best to defend their staff and product by coming out with excuses and lies every week.
There is no way there is corruption in this day and age with a billion eyes on one of the worlds biggest brands it would get exposed. We sound more and more like the rags every day. Liverpool have had VaR against them too, that firminho goal that got disallowed for that pathetic offside and that bad challenge at old Trafford that they let go are two off the top of my head
You really have fell for it , Liverpool have had var against them too pmsl

It plainly is corrupt.

The premier league dishonestly tweeted that the decision to disallow sterling’s goal was an on field decision. It plainly was not. 50,000 people were there and none of them saw the liner put up his flag until about 30 after the stadium announcement that the scorer of city’s third was Raheem sterling.

When the premier league are telling blatant lies what would you call that other than corrupt?

The linesman on the Colin Bell Stand side put In the worst performance I’ve ever seen in my life and that’s no exaggeration

If you accept that they are not telling the truth, you accept that they are corrupt. By definition. Corruption is trying to gain an advantage by dishonesty. Whether the advantage is to promote the brand or cover up incompetence is immaterial- it’s corrupt either way.

So then the question becomes is it incompetence when a push one week is ignored when a penalty for city is on the line but is grounds to chalk a goal off against a Liverpool? And is it incompetence when a goal is given, and no VAR imagery released, when Salah scores from an offside position, but when Sterling scores from an onside position, the goal is ruled out?

Looking at the highlights it was 50 seconds after the ball crossed the line before the liner raised his flag. Argument I have heard is that the liner wasn’t sure whether the ball was flicked on by a Chelsea defender which is what he discussed with Twatkinson. He then raised his flag so that as far as an assessor thought he had made the right decision. I don’t buy that but what other reason would the flag be raised 50 seconds after a goal has been scored?

If you accept that they are not telling the truth, you accept that they are corrupt. By definition. Corruption is trying to gain an advantage by dishonesty. Whether the advantage is to promote the brand or cover up incompetence is immaterial- it’s corrupt either way.

So then the question becomes is it incompetence when a push one week is ignored when a penalty for city is on the line but is grounds to chalk a goal off against a Liverpool? And is it incompetence when a goal is given, and no VAR imagery released, when Salah scores from an offside position, but when Sterling scores from an onside position, the goal is ruled out?
Nail on head again Chris

Looking at the highlights it was 50 seconds after the ball crossed the line before the liner raised his flag. Argument I have heard is that the liner wasn’t sure whether the ball was flicked on by a Chelsea defender which is what he discussed with Twatkinson. He then raised his flag so that as far as an assessor thought he had made the right decision. I don’t buy that but what other reason would the flag be raised 50 seconds after a goal has been scored?
Ha ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.