Talksport

Listening to it now whilst making Sunday dinner. Fuck me, Danny Mills loves the sound of his own voice, I can tell Saggers is getting a bit peeved with him. He keeps cutting in on the other pundits and goes off in tangents. He talks with tone of someone who thinks he's the sage oracle of everything football. He really is one annoying twat. I wouldn't mind if he had something amusing, intelligent, insightful or original to say, but everything is straight out of the idiots pocket book guide to punditry.

Listening to it now whilst making Sunday dinner. Fuck me, Danny Mills loves the sound of his own voice, I can tell Saggers is getting a bit peeved with him. He keeps cutting in on the other pundits and goes off in tangents. He talks with tone of someone who thinks he's the sage oracle of everything football. He really is one annoying twat. I wouldn't mind if he had something amusing, intelligent, insightful or original to say, but everything is straight out of the idiots pocket book guide to punditry.

They don’t have any comms on a Sunday, so have hours and hours to fill between each ad break and news update

I also think Saggers is a curmudgeon of the highest order!

Does Mills still "sigh" whenever he's asked a question?

BFS on this morning droning on about all these foreigners, asking why Jose picked a foreign backroom staff instead of some English coaches, why Englishmen can't get a job in their own country, why Everton don't go for Dychey instead of some foreigner.

Drone drone drone!

BFS on this morning droning on about all these foreigners, asking why Jose picked a foreign backroom staff instead of some English coaches, why Englishmen can't get a job in their own country, why Everton don't go for Dychey instead of some foreigner.

Drone drone drone!
Why don't they just put a record on and play it every time he's supposed to be in - or maybe they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.