Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Not sure much will come of it to be honest. Long time has passed and we accepted a financial settlement. Its a mystery why we accepted a pittance to keep this quiet.
Cause it's a million quid more than we'd get if we let things run their natural course.

We don't want to have to go through the courts for compensation and Liverpool are still being investigated.

Seems reasonable to me.

Not sure much will come of it to be honest. Long time has passed and we accepted a financial settlement. Its a mystery why we accepted a pittance to keep this quiet.

A long time has passed since we were punished for failing FFP, but we're being investigated again for the same accounts

British sports media doing a fine job with this story.

Imagine if it was the other way around...

Or if City had made a complaint to the Fa 5 years ago, announcing their outrage at being hacked and provided all the supporting evidence? It would be the biggest story imaginable. It would be the Bielsa story on steroids

Or if City had made a complaint to the Fa 5 years ago, announcing their outrage at being hacked and provided all the supporting evidence? It would be the biggest story imaginable. It would be the Bielsa story on steroids

Or you know FA about the internal workings within City and are making assumptions based on no facts.

Why do Liverpool get so much protection from the broadcasting media and football fraternity?

What's in for them to keep them sweet?

It's not like these media outlets are going to lose money by protecting them. Take the Sun newspaper for example: The dippers haven't bought that newspaper for years now and I don't think it is even distributed in dipper land anymore. I'm not only referring to the sun newspaper. I include all media outlets and the broadcasting media as well.

So why protect their reputation? What's in it for them (the media). Who gave a flying fu#k about Liverpool 5 - 6 years ago when they were floundering around 8th in the premier league?

I wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact that Liverpool are currently the only team in the premier league to stop Manchester City winning the league again?

Or you know FA about the internal workings within City and are making assumptions based on no facts.

No more or less facts than anyone uses to form an opinion, you just don't like it when it does not mirror your own view based on your own opinion.

Why do Liverpool get so much protection from the broadcasting media and football fraternity?

What's in for them to keep them sweet?

It's not like these media outlets are going to lose money by protecting them. Take the Sun newspaper for example: The dippers haven't bought that newspaper for years now and I don't think it is even distributed in dipper land anymore. I'm not only referring to the sun newspaper. I include all media outlets and the broadcasting media as well.

So why protect their reputation? What's in it for them (the media). Who gave a flying fu#k about Liverpool 5 - 6 years ago when they were floundering around 8th in the premier league?

I wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact that Liverpool are currently the only team in the premier league to stop Manchester City winning the league again?

Think a combination of Liverpool fans providing a large amount of traffic on football sites.

Plus a large amount of Liverpool fans in sports media along with former players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.