Loading the dishwasher

Before I load the dishwasher I always swill the food off the plates in case I don’t turn it on till it’s more full, the wife just throws them in and it does my head in.

Couple of years ago both kids at home asked them to empty the dishwasher while I was at work (both girls)
As they argue and negotiate everything they decided one would empty the top the other the bottom
But not at the same !!!
One empty’s the top first then thinks she would do me a favour by reloading the dirty stuff that’s built up on the side whilst all the clean stuff is still in the bottom

they wonder why I get f###ing irate !!!!

the dishwasher is just another tool that functions seamlessly in our kitchen, on when it needs to be and emptied by the first person in the kitchen when it's ready.
She doesn't even mind when i run just a load of baseball caps set on upside-down bowls once every couple years. they come out clean as new and air dried over the bowls keeps the shape!
But she draws the line on automotive parts.

We got one for the first time with the new kitchen and the sink now has more dirty pots in it then it ever has!

Bloody hell mate, my wife hasn’t got a clue. I am constantly having to re-arrange everything.
yup, woman have loads of these little common sense things they don't get.
Get some paper, number down the margin 1 to 50, make 5 columns, sheet A.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.