MCFC U-18's

I’d say it’s down to the club. A few years ago you could watch the likes of Foden, Sancho and Diaz almost every week on Facebook or the official site but now they don’t show any matches at all. They barely even bother with highlights.

i think thats the clubs decision to reduce the pressure on the players.
they are kids after all.

Saw the game, seemed to be poor in the final 3rd. Dominated the majority of the game especially the 1st half. Robertson hit the post. The LB that came over from West Ham looked impressive. An absolute unit. Delap is a great forward prospect. Prolific.

A 5-0 win against Swansea City today in the U18 PL Cup group game. 3 games played, 9 points, 13 GF, 1 GA.

In the PL league table they're sitting top as well with 7 wins & 2 losses, 30 GF, 9 GA.

Delap is a machine. Think he'll make it at City. He and Plamer played only 60 minutes, they'll be involved against Shakhtar's U19, I guess.

Delap is a machine. Think he'll make it at City. He and Plamer played only 60 minutes, they'll be involved against Shakhtar's U19, I guess.
Him and McAtee are great striker prospects for England. Let’s hope we can keep them in the near future.

It may have gone unnoticed but a couple of weeks ago 19th Nov..Alex Robertson played for England U17 with England winning 2-0 in a friendly against Czech Rep. Both England goals came from Alex. Alex has made a number of appearances for City U18’s this season in what is a very competitive midfield squad.

He qualifies to play internationally for England, Scotland, Australia and Peru. Yes Peru really. Peru even approached Alex in 2018 to play for them. He has up to now decided on England. Fair play to him because he will know that it will be harder to get in an England team but obviously has decided to push himself to achieve that.

Last year he had a very bad injury just after joining City. There is an interesting video he did with Jesus. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
It may have gone unnoticed but a couple of weeks ago 19th Nov..Alex Robertson played for England U17 with England winning 2-0 in a friendly against Czech Rep. Both England goals came from Alex. Alex has made a number of appearances for City U18’s this season in what is a very competitive midfield squad.

He qualifies to play internationally for England, Scotland, Australia and Peru. Yes Peru really. Peru even approached Alex in 2018 to play for them. He has up to now decided on England. Fair play to him because he will know that it will be harder to get in an England team but obviously has decided to push himself to achieve that.

Last year he had a very bad injury just after joining City. There is an interesting video he did with Jesus. Good luck to him.

I think Alex is a very good prospect ( not a universal view from what I hear!!). Has played mostly as a number 6 this season with Hdoge missing but I think he has all the qualities to play as an 8. Good feet , good awareness, good passing and an eye for goal too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.