VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

While I agree with your sentiment mate, the thing doesn't add up, the last thing united want is for Liverpool to win the league,.whiskey nose built his empire around knocking Liverpool off their perch and did so, a couple of titles to the dippers and United loose their 20 times 20 times blah blah blah, so to be honest don't think anyone associated with them would help fix a dipper title

Ferguson wrote to liverpool and arsenal to ask them to collude with trafford in refusing to match their youngsters playing youth team matches v mcfc (after recently watching a city youth team bounce a trafford youth team)...did you notice the common denominator (g14)...

First of all, OP, you are a legend. We've needed this kind of thread every season in regards to the refs. The last season the rags won it, RVP was offside for something like his last 7 goals, and that blatant handball by Fellaini that was ignored at Goodison... Fucking shocking.

But the reason it feels more real now is because we are seeing what they are using to make decisions. No longer can they claim to have not seen something, they are just as corrupt as ever, and the cameras are just proving it finally.

Also, may be worth noting how many points are taken or awarded by VAR to LiVARpool and those fighting for top 4.

First of all, OP, you are a legend.

Thank you, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now ;)

Also, may be worth noting how many points are taken or awarded by VAR to LiVARpool and those fighting for top 4.

I agree, but that would involve watching the dippers games which I rarely do, are you volunteering? I expect they have all their games to download and watch on their website.....

How small could they make a gps chip? I assume very small so why don’t they put one on a players back, one on the front and one on each shoulder. When there is a close offside check the attacker and defender readings and whoever is closest to the line, taadaa!

But this would be fair so no chance

How small could they make a gps chip? I assume very small so why don’t they put one on a players back, one on the front and one on each shoulder. When there is a close offside check the attacker and defender readings and whoever is closest to the line, taadaa!

But this would be fair so no chance

Once you start calling offsides with the use of technology its time to give up. We have always relied on the eagle eye of a referee or lines person to declare whether something. I have no issue with using technology as we have seen in goal line technology it can be of huge benefit. But we are now calling virtually every marginal offside there is and its ruining the game because players often play on that narrow margin and just taking goals out of the game which is not a good thing. The lines have to be dumped and if the naked eye can't call it then the benefit of doubt is given to the side scoring.

Look at the ball since when does a round ball look like a rugby ball and the ball in that shot has already left Mahrez's head therefore should be run back from that point anyway. It is blatant clear nad ovious cheating and corrupt

Why is Zouma's arm not where the line is? which part of the body is supposed to be offside/onside exactly? last time I checked you play with your feet any line should be from the foot only. How can an armpit be offside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.