Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goals on Sunday all in agreement that the goal dis allowed for Palace was the correct decision.
On final score with BBC yesterday all pundits agreed the goal should have stood.
Definitely an agenda on that programme. After Ali had equalised for the Spuds against Watford and admitted he had controlled the ball with his arm Tim Sherwood said on GOS “it was just about a goal”. They must be making those decisions before they go on air.

some dickhead dipper whos a parent of my grandsons team mate keeps hasseling me with shite hes seen on the internet that we have spent half a billion more than them over the last five years,surely that cant be true or is he playing the net spend shite again

some dickhead dipper whos a parent of my grandsons team mate keeps hasseling me with shite hes seen on the internet that we have spent half a billion more than them over the last five years,surely that cant be true or is he playing the net spend shite again
Who cares. Tell the twat money well spent winning 7/8 trophies in last two alone.

Just tell him to fuck off,and comeback when he has something intelligent to say ...

Since Moyes time:
Liverpool spent about £600m

you could just reply with: ‘ok let’s list the trophies win in the last 5 years’
Or
‘Let’s total up the total spending since the PL started and compare trophies vs spend’
Or
‘You’re the original mercenary sugar daddy team, from the moment you came into being’

They have spent over a billion since the takeover. Hardly penny-pinching and not much to show for it.

^^^^^

They've won the champions league.. Considered by many to be the the ultimate prize..
Which really fucks me off as we'd have given them a much better game the Spurs!

Biggest issue for me though is that by all accounts we also knew it wasn't working at Anfield and chose to stay silent over it despite us being fucked over and that for me was the final straw.

When our own club is also bending over to be fucked because of the money pot that is there for us by staying silent the game truly is fucking over and fucked.

We should have ripped the scab off VAR that day for the whole world to see yet chose not too?

If it wasn't working I think City would have chosen to say nothing fearing the backlash from the Premier League backed by the media. They would lie and say it was working, the media would paint us as cry babies and everyone would laugh at us bitter Blues. Pigmol would back the Prem up, certainly Klopp would, you simply would not get anyone to tell the truth and City know it.

Poor, really poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.