Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offside goals and hand balls leading to goals will be disallowed. 100/100 times. No room for interpretation. And there isn't any real time frame. It sucks. But at least we know it sucks and can hope that the rules are changed. There is some sort of clarity.

The (supposed) foul on Origi is the same. Liverpool fans have whined about it afterwards, but it was 100% corred. The guidelines states that no goal should be disallowed (if it goes against a judge's call) unless there is a foul that is clear and beyond any doubt. It was 100% cccording to those guidelines. And that's why the Lovren situation is so completely f*cked up. Me, as a Liverpool fan, can think what I want about the situation. It's not the point. The point is that according to PL:s own guidelines (that's had been followed up until then), it shouldn't even be possible for VAR to disallow the goal.

How depressing...

After several days down in the dumps because Mr Arthur Right Is crippling me, I pop into BM for the first time for a little while and fall upon a post by Mr Drubas, a poster who really, really gets my goat.

Why does a Scouse Scum worshipper post on a City forum...

I'm going back to bed...

JJ

Offside goals and hand balls leading to goals will be disallowed. 100/100 times. No room for interpretation. And there isn't any real time frame. It sucks. But at least we know it sucks and can hope that the rules are changed. There is some sort of clarity.

The (supposed) foul on Origi is the same. Liverpool fans have whined about it afterwards, but it was 100% corred. The guidelines states that no goal should be disallowed (if it goes against a judge's call) unless there is a foul that is clear and beyond any doubt. It was 100% cccording to those guidelines. And that's why the Lovren situation is so completely f*cked up. Me, as a Liverpool fan, can think what I want about the situation. It's not the point. The point is that according to PL:s own guidelines (that's had been followed up until then), it shouldn't even be possible for VAR to disallow the goal.

You will just have to accept that liverpool are being given every opportunity possible to help them try and win the PL .

The combined efforts of the PL, FA and PiGMOL have been told to ensure that the 29 years without a PL title is brought to and end - no matter whether it is deserved or not.

You will just have to accept that liverpool are being given every opportunity possible to help them try and win the PL .

The combined efforts of the PL, FA and PiGMOL have been told to ensure that the 29 years without a PL title is brought to and end - no matter whether it is deserved or not.
He also says 100 times out of 100 handballs leading to goals will be chalked off. I give you Deli Ali’s equaliser where he admits handling the ball before scoring. Shows his theory up right there.

He also says 100 times out of 100 handballs leading to goals will be chalked off. I give you Deli Ali’s equaliser where he admits handling the ball before scoring. Shows his theory up right there.

You are missing the point entirely, Dele Ali is, well Dele Ali, he like Sir Harry of Kane and both are only just under Saint Salah, King Mane and the other scouse deity. They cannot commit handball or be offside unlike mere mortals that dare oppose them.

Newcastle had a goal stand even though the scorer was seen to handle it to the naked eye,they made the excuse of not having all the angles which is bollocks

Newcastle had a goal stand even though the scorer was seen to handle it to the naked eye,they made the excuse of not having all the angles which is bollocks
You fucking tell them Karen, they genuinely think they get no decisions, what a day on twitter absolutely full of the ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.