Sky Ref Watch - Dermot Gallagher

I wonder if he's being paid both as a pundit by Sky, and also as a PiGMOL representative?

There is no way he is even trying to be objective. Definitely towing the party line.

But you all watch it so they will keep doing it. Just like everyone hates TalkSport but there is still a very up to date thread about it on here. Sky, who own TalkSport basically run football because of the amount of money they put into it. They will only criticise VAR when it suits them and Gallagher is just going off a script that he is given.

I don’t know why I watch it. The shit he comes out with is unreal. Sky must realise that he’s part of the problem. We all know he’s going to back var at every opportunity before he opens his mouth. I’m fed up with him coming out with, “this is what we all asked for, Rob.” No it isn’t! We all want a fair game that’s fair for all. Not one team getting all the decisions like what’s happening at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.