United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing they could do is get in a decent manager and tell Ferguson to stay away as him hovering around undermines the manager (bar the yes man paperboy). Luckily for us that wont happen

I am old enough to remember the last big collapse. Busby was loved by everyone, even City fans because of the previous connection. When he retired he interfered at every single point, training, team selection the lot but because he was revered no one said anything and it helped lead to their decline. The longer the GPC sits in the stand chunering away, turning up at Carrington coaching Phil the Face and not allowing Olly to park his car the better.

This I could post in about 6 threads but here seemed the best.
On Saturday I was on the tram when it stopped at the Swamp. A man of Asian origin got on. He had a half and half scarf on, a Rag hat and a Rag megastore bag. The thing is his half and half was City/Swansea !!!!!

It seems we have lost one to the dark side, what went wrong ? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He was obviously lost and covering himself.

can i make a suggestion and renaming this thread KEEPING UP WITH THE GLAZERS HAHAHA they are so last week news hahaha or maybe even called it the osbournes SHARON

I am old enough to remember the last big collapse. Busby was loved by everyone, even City fans because of the previous connection. When he retired he interfered at every single point, training, team selection the lot but because he was revered no one said anything and it helped lead to their decline. The longer the GPC sits in the stand chunering away, turning up at Carrington coaching Phil the Face and not allowing Olly to park his car the better.

He also owned the souvenirs shop for many years and was creaming a fortune off it he was a money grabbing twat was Busby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.