Aguero injury - Silver lining for Jesus ?

Who has said he is shit and needs to be fucked off? if marvin had said could this work to his favour then the answer is yes of course,he is the one claiming gabby is better but then he is an ageist and that is his angle
Well considering how all of your posts are about how Jesus isn't as good as Sergio on this, not nearly as good at that, how other teams are happy he's on the teamsheet, also this other part of his game definitely isn't good enough. I just can't figure out how people are reaching that conclusion.

If I knew what that meant, I could answer properly. However, have you watched the rags this season, they will be really partying with Jesus facing Phil the face et Al, of course they will
You have gone past the point of ridiculous,the face will be over the moon that sergio who has battered him for 8 yrs won't be playing

Well considering how all of your posts are about how Jesus isn't as good as Sergio on this, not nearly as good at that, how other teams are happy he's on the teamsheet, also this other part of his game definitely isn't good enough. I just can't figure out how people are reaching that conclusion.
Sergio is better than him,proven over 8yrs,i have never said he is shit and needs fucking off,have you got nothing better to do than follow me around saying the exact opposite of whatever i say and putting words in my mouth,i hear american football is easier to understand

If I knew what that meant, I could answer properly. However, have you watched the rags this season, they will be really partying with Jesus facing Phil the face et Al, of course they will

To be fair though,my hometown team Chorley would fancy a goal or two v the current rags defence

I know this is some way off, but imagine a forward line up of: Sterling, Jesus and Sane.

Would surely be the fastest forward line in top-flight football?

You have gone past the point of ridiculous,the face will be over the moon that sergio who has battered him for 8 yrs won't be playing
When anyone raises a post concerning Aguero, you always embarrass yourself as you have the knack of reading but not really understanding what is actually being discussed, so you jump in being overly sensitive and protective. So are you saying the rags defence will school Jesus?

Reactions: cjn
It isn't, and I dont believe anyone is saying that. It simply says circumstances now gives Jesus an opportunity to get plenty of games and reestablish his form, which imo represents the beneficial part @Marvin was trying to make
Fair play
It will definitely help Jesus if he gets a run of games but Kun will be a big loss especially v the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.