Aguero injury - Silver lining for Jesus ?

Another title change just showed it was a crap thought in the first place,should have gone with this title and a different slant to it from the beginning,saying sergio being injured would work to our favour,jeez

Last edited:
Yeah that lob he did against Southampton wasn't accurate enough was it, what a shit goal that was to get us the 100 pts.

It was 18 months ago. Of course he has scored some decent goals, however I’m concerned that 1) he doesn’t shoot anywhere near enough and 2) does shoot with much power or accuracy

Let’s see where we are in 2 weeks

I'm not worried about Jesus starting,our pressing game will increase, so there's a silver lining, Sergio has lost a yard this season, age catches up with everyone, jesus needs to step up and nothing would please me more if Jesus becomes undroppable over the next few weeks

Sergio, Tevez, Edin and Mad Mario.

Now there’s a strike force! Will never see 4 strikers of that calibre in a squad again.

Hope Gabriel takes his chance, let’s all get behind him. Going to need both of them in a long old season

Aguero's the best striker I've ever seen at the club age does catch up with everyone sooner or later, I wouldn't write him off so easily though all strikers have barren spells and Aguero comes back with the goods every season. If Jesus gets anywhere near his level I'll be well happy but I fear it'll be a long time if ever we see a striker as good 251 appearances 173 goals will take some beating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.