Collect In Destination

GortonBlue62

A third of the season gone now.

Have I just been very lucky that I've not been subjected to this indignity yet?

Has anybody had to collect a match ticket at an away ground?

Does anyone know anyone who has had to collect a match ticket at an away ground?

A third of the season gone now.

Have I just been very lucky that I've not been subjected to this indignity yet?

Has anybody had to collect a match ticket at an away ground?

Does anyone know anyone who has had to collect a match ticket at an away ground?

If you’ve been lucky, why raise a negative issue ??

It’s a genuine question - I don’t get it

I think the last City Matters meeting minutes said they hadn't been able to trial it as yet as the away games we had had hadn't been ideal for it.

"The issue of Collect at Destination had been discussed at the earlier Ticketing Working Group meeting and the Club confirmed that, contrary to unfounded speculation, they and the City Matters representatives were in full agreement that the Liverpool game was not considered as a suitable opportunity to pilot this."

@Prestwich_Blue Do we know why this wasn't trialled at any of the earlier away games. I think Liverpool was our 6th league away of the season and these changes have been in the offing since March? Thanks

Last edited:
I'm particularly smug because people with far fewer points than they needed for this game last season are getting tickets for this season's game, despite there having been over 2,000 more points added. Which is part of what we set out to achieve.

Last season Arsenal away was the opening game of the season.

This season it's just before Christmas in a packed December schedule.

Can you not see that the timing of the fixtures might affect demand?

Perhaps you're taking the credit is a little premature?

Reactions: ell
Just out of interest how long is the city matters committee elected for, do we vote every season or is it fixed until someone stands down?

Last season Arsenal away was the opening game of the season.

This season it's just before Christmas in a packed December schedule.

Can you not see that the timing of the fixtures might affect demand?

Perhaps you're taking the credit is a little premature?

True. I’ve decided not to do Arsenal because as well as the expense of Christmas I’ll be doing Burnley, Oxford and Wolves away in December. Funds can only stretch so far

Surprised that Arsenal has dropped so low compared to last season although I suspect that has more to do with it being 10 days before Xmas and on a Sunday at 4.30 than anything else. It would be interesting to see the comparison between sell outs from this and last season and comparing dates and kick off times. So for arguments sake what did Burnley sell out at this season and last. Both on TV although one at a weekend and one midweek.

My question is genuine.

Do you think it's unreasonable to ask if Collect In Destination is dead?

No, but I don't understand why you are raising the issue if you haven't had a problem? Just interested in the post and the issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.