Black Friday And Cyber Monday:

Mostly it's all Americanised bullshit with the odd good deal if you are lucky enough to spot it.

Especially when 3 give you free Hands Free for luggage when travelling out of the UK on Easyjet, saving £7 a time.

This is true Dennis and we've used this feature to our advantage. A sim only for £8 a month with 8 gig data and unlimited text/minutes is for pennies

A lot of naysayers onboard and all I can say is I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink. Yes it's true a lot of time .. all that glitters is not gold but that's what we are here for to isolate the wheat from the chaff and working together as one we can stay ahead of the game.

My purchases were genuine reductions. Amazon fire 8 tabs all year round are normally £79.99 so at £44 are a good punt. The 10.1 fire is normally £149.99 so £94 seems generous. Purchased the Taetronic Bluetooth headphones before at around £22 so happy with £14 and they are of superlative quality. Santa Anna is using ours at the moment as we accidentally left them behind on our last Jollies. The BT deal I highlighted is unbeatable if you can make use of the soundbar and equates to £2.50 a month over the lock in.

Last edited:
I’m keeping my eye out for a dehumidifier but I’m doubting it’s a sexy enough product to receive a price slash and get people spending.

The sales have been good for me and I will challenge any one to find cheaper on these three new items:-

Iphone XR on o2 refresh @ £329
Samsung Galaxy Watch from Samsung @ £149 after smart watch trade in
Samsung Galaxy Buds @ £59 from Very which includes £50 discount for new customers

I have read the Which article posted above and do however agree that lots of reductions are a con.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.