Shakhtar Donetsk (H) - CL - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same apathy to champions league group games as I do to internationals. Let's get them out of the way and pick up no injuries.

Think Pep plays strongest team and rests players against Newcastle, if needed. I think winning the group and getting the Group Stage behind him is his priority. If we can’t beat Newcastle at home with the squad, then we don’t deserve to be in contention of the League!
You really need to check your facts before posting. Not the first time you have either got a simple fixture or a player's eligibilty status completely wrong.

We need to play the strongest team possible, let's get 3 goals up, then we can make the changes. Need to put this tie to bed as soon as possible. With a few of players I had in mind to play, as they are playing in the UEFA Youth League today, it look's like they will not be able to play tonight. However, they may not stop Pep putting them on the bench and see how the game is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.