VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

As I said when VAR was brought in that this was brought in to stop us winning the title for the 3rd time in a row. By doing this it would hand Liverpool the title. As we now all know, we more than likely have had the most d3ecisions go against us, then any other club in the Premier League, with the scousers getting most of the decisions going for them.

So why don't the premier League board just call it that the season is over and done with and hand Liverpool the title, because that is what they want. We all know it and I bet if you ask most of the supporters of other clubs they would say the same thing, that this VAR has been a stitch up since it started, so that it can hand LIVARPOOL THE TITLE.

They are all in it together whether for something dodgy or because of pure incompetence.

Graham Poll was on Sky the day after the Liverpool game.

He said the build up to the first Liverpool goal wasn't handball and a penalty to City because the Liverpool defender wasn't in an unnatural position.

They then asked him why the Liverpool goal wasn't disallowed and a free kick given by VAR against Bernardo Silva because he handballed it in an unnatural position in the build up....

He then went against the rules and said that Bernardo's handball wasn't handball because handballing the ball by accident whilst falling on your arse is apparently a natural position.....

He just would not admit in any shape or form that the officials not only didn't see it but VAR got it wrong.

But they did fucking see it, and still let it go !

Forget about VAR, because it wasn't in use. They made the decisions up on the day to suit the dippers , even though our defence was shit which just made it easier for the cnuts. Salah was offside , and the " VAR decision " was made inside 15 seconds - how feasible does that sound ?

They are corrupt and that was a game which was refereed on a corrupt basis which benefitted the dippers .

Micheal Oliver was shitting himself when Pep approached him - guilty as fuck .

I think we can all agree that this a push, but doesn't warrant a penalty?

EJB71mrWwAAYG9q
Back-to-hand surely?

no they are fucking useless and are trying their best to defend their staff and product by coming out with excuses and lies every week.
There is no way there is corruption in this day and age with a billion eyes on one of the worlds biggest brands it would get exposed. We sound more and more like the rags every day. Liverpool have had VaR against them too, that firminho goal that got disallowed for that pathetic offside and that bad challenge at old Trafford that they let go are two off the top of my head
You don't believe there is even a sniff of corruption in boxing with a billion eyes on it?

Iv not read back through this thread but has anyone ever checked on who the faceless people who sit in a room and decide the VAR outcome?
They could be season ticket holders at Anfield.
My suggestion would be to use foreign VAR decision makers where there is more chance of impartiality.
It doesn’t have to be done in this country.

also Mike Riley should be sacked. He already proved himself to be a bent bastard in his reffing days.
See the YouTube video when he reffed the Man U v Arsenal game some years ago.
I'm fairly certain that miraculously they will all follow non-league clubs......

But they did fucking see it, and still let it go !

Forget about VAR, because it wasn't in use. They made the decisions up on the day to suit the dippers , even though our defence was shit which just made it easier for the cnuts. Salah was offside , and the " VAR decision " was made inside 15 seconds - how feasible does that sound ?

They are corrupt and that was a game which was refereed on a corrupt basis which benefitted the dippers .

Micheal Oliver was shitting himself when Pep approached him - guilty as fuck .
I love it when a good old sensible poster like yourself loses it ...and tells us all exactly how it is.Excellent post ..couldn't have put it better myself.Var decision inside 15 seconds YCNMIU..except Sky and pigmol did just that ..for the biggest game of the season .and Mr Oliver was instructed to pretend it was working..not a mention in the media about the 15 second crucial borderline 'decision'...I hope you and all other Blues never ever stop calling out the now blatant cheating which is ruining our game....
Manchester City will come back from all this..but we will never ever forget this clear attempt to hand Liverpool the Premier League title.It's an absolute disgrace.....and needs calling out as such.over and over again.Come on City you Blue Champions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.