Match Thread | Man City vs Shakhtar (26/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say, injuries or no injuries, we’re unrecognisable from the team that won back to back titles. That was even worse than the 2nd 45mins in Atalanta. Undone continually by simple punts over Angelino’s head at one end, and a toothless shambles at the other. If Cancelo’s worth £50m, then I reckon I can’t be far off £40m, and I’m 55 and 18 stone with a fucked back. The very definition of lightweight.

So strange. Not so long ago we looked and felt like a young vibrant team starting out with the world at our feet. Tonight (and recently) because of injuries we look like weve had the same team for 10 years, aged and tired and bored to death of football :) I know its kind of a nothing game in the grand scheme but just looks and feels werid. Havin a little chuckle about it to myself of course. Cant wait to have this team back in full and purring, not even to challenge, but right now what i would give to see us play the way we know. Need some of that Leicester 'health' tonic

I’d have Foden in a heartbeat.
We’re pedestrian.
Put him where Kev is playing and move Kev back further.
Gundo off.

Passing is shite.

We look old, slow & shit this season.
Every team we play are quicker. we will still probs my win but this is very poor.

why are we relying on Rodri or Gundy to be creative when Kev is on the pitch! Move him in the middle, his free role is unbalancing the whole forward line.

and for those that think Jesus will work really need to look with blue tints on. Move sterling central pep

the entire team look lazy, disorganised & disinterested.

Right this Cancelo slating needs to stop now. New boo boy is he? Pathetic. He’s having a totally shit game but “fans” getting on his back will make him 10 times worse. Fuck me, every time a player who isn’t totally established yet has a bad game, the loon heads on here start with “not the answer”, “need another full back”, “waste of money” etc etc. Some fans we’ve got!!!!!

it’s the match day thread there has not been 1 positive comment

Right this Cancelo slating needs to stop now. New boo boy is he? Pathetic. He’s having a totally shit game but “fans” getting on his back will make him 10 times worse. Fuck me, every time a player who isn’t totally established yet has a bad game, the loon heads on here start with “not the answer”, “need another full back”, “waste of money” etc etc. Some fans we’ve got!!!!!

Hi João.

Glad I’m not there tonight
Would have been well pissed off at the lack of effort
They will get a rocket at half time and deservedly

Despite Kevs numbers, he’s been poor for a while, hopefully it starts to click as currently he is hitting an alarming number of passes to the opposition, which is ok, however, the passes just aren’t on!

If Navas was hitting the first defender as often as KDB has tonight, this page would have another 100 pages of complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.