Match Thread | Man City vs Shakhtar (26/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sterling seems to be getting away with it on here I think hes been poor for the most part he needs to help Angelino out more bernado kev and cancel also poor even eddys looked iffy.shaktar are an underated side by our media though and they would beat quite a few prem teams.need to speed things up

Being flagged off once doesn't count the times he is not in the right position to get the ball,i've seen kev tear him a new one in other games because of it
Ah ok, you're just making up your own stats. I understand now.

Right this Cancelo slating needs to stop now. New boo boy is he? Pathetic. He’s having a totally shit game but “fans” getting on his back will make him 10 times worse. Fuck me, every time a player who isn’t totally established yet has a bad game, the loon heads on here start with “not the answer”, “need another full back”, “waste of money” etc etc. Some fans we’ve got!!!!!

I agree that it’s too soon to write him off but it’s hard to deny that he’s been anything but woeful tonight.

Maybe he just needs a run of games to get his confidence up.

This sort of 4231 is shit. I don't know what we're trying to do with it, but it's shit. Cancelo is playing shit. Rodri best not be fit else he's shit. Bernardo hasn't been good all season. De Bruyne is playing shit. Sterling is playing shit. It's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.