Shakhtar Donetsk (H) CL Post-Match Thread

15 seconds added on for all that rolling around that they did in injury time. And they wonder why teams time waste.

Anyway, we've qualified for the knockout stages with a game to spare. We'll need to improve, but we'll hopefully have players back by then.

Dire. Not just injuries but so much more wrong with this team-Cancelo looks dreadful-cearly not settled, Rodri looks unfit and soooo many touches; Ferny struggles on the left of the defence with his right foot but is still prob our best option; Bernie's form fallen off a cliff..Raheem garbage again.

Flat. Based on what we are used to. Tonight simply not all that excited and close to dire.
I recognise the injury problems we have that simply have it’s influence on the team.

We are in the knockout round. That’s probably all that matters. Let’s see who is available in February.

Not pretty but ultimately job done
Topped the group and no injuries
Would have take that before kick off
Move on

wow 1/1 seems boring
just woke up 20mins ago. glad I didn't watch
I see that edreson got the lowest score on whoscored what did he do xd?
Nearly gave away a goal with a rash sweeper keeper moment, and then didn't have much else to do all game. Other than that moment, he was fine.

Fucking tripe team selections at the moment. I know Pep loves 'showing faith' with the senior players but what the fuck is the deal with it? We could end up sacrificing trophies all so Gundogan can play in a position that he is wank in. It's utterly bizzare.

Doesn't seem like there is any energy or motivation in this team at the moment.

KDB the best player though tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.