City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

Buried over half way down the sports section of BBC sports website and with a caveat that UEFA are investigating so it might not come off pmsl.

Bitter fuckers

Announcement here:

https://www.silverlake.com/Images/Uploads/docs/Silverlake26111911085014950.pdf

What do you make of these quotes:

Silver Lake making a primary capital investment to further accelerate growth and fund technology and infrastructure development...The proceeds from the investment will be used by City Football Group to fund international business growth opportunities and develop further CFG technology and infrastructure assets

""We are excited to partner with the Board and CFG’s world-class management team to help drive the next phase of CFG’s growth in the fast-growing premium sports and entertainment content market.”

This is about moving into the worldwide entertainment business in my opinion.

Not sure what it will look like but at a guess some sort of subscription platform with various levels of access. My guess is that they feel football is nowhere near reaching its potential as an entertainment business. How that fits in with the collective bargaining model we currently have no idea. Maybe much more behind the scenes access ?

Either way I think that this signals significant further revenue growth.

This is disgusting!

when next years financial accounts are released does that mean we will be the first club to break the billion pound barrier in respect of income for one season? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.