Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Zinny is fit, I'd honestly like to see Pep just go "fuck it" and mold our team for the future, an option is:

-------------Jesus------------Sterling-----------
----------------------Foden-----------------------
Angelino------Zinny----------Rodri-------------Cancelo
-----------Laporte-------Stones-----Walker <------ Insert Otamendi, Kids, new player as required

KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Mahrez, Mendy are still important, they were just older

A lot of why we didn't score more goals last night was to do with how they closed down space for crosses. This led to us hitting the first man time and again. There are not many games when even Kev struggles to find his man. Angelino was the opposite by allowing their wide men to have time and space to pick a pass. Fortunately they didn't get into those positions often but it really is something he needs to work on. He will not become a top fullback unless he does. Hate to say Robertson is an example of attacking yet getting into the right areas to stop attacks from wide. For me Zinchenko has more natural ability but Angelino is young and hopefully will address this weakness in his game.

Didn't find him that bad. Got some learning to do for sure. He'll have learned a lot. No sweat.

My eyes that have watched football for the best part of the last 40 odd years says he was shit and ran ragged.

I gave up expecting him to win the battle against his full back after watching the third ball in about ten minutes sail over his fucking head again with him stood square on.

Never seen a FB so desperate to play CB either when the opposition have the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.