City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

I eagerly await Miguel Delaney’s well-researched, impartial, not-at-all-ironic self-published article about why this investment is further proof of ‘sportwashing’.

What a magnificent piece of business by HRH , I hope and I am sure Khaldoon and Co are richly rewarded for there expertise and incredible business acumen.

We are incredibly lucky to have these incredibly people in charge of our club.

We were given a presentation at the last City Matters meeting about some of the technology firms City have invited to come up with ways of using technology to improve fan interactions, either via attendance at games or other forms of inclusion. I wonder if this investment could somehow be part of this, using City as an incubator and launchpad for innovative technology offerings that could change the face of fans' involvement with sport, either in a live or virtual environment.

I eagerly await Miguel Delaney’s well-researched, impartial, not-at-all-ironic self-published article about why this investment is further proof of ‘sportwashing’.

Hilarious - so this Miguel Delaney honestly believes that a huge technology investment firm such as Silver lake would commit investment funds into something that was laundering money !!!!!!!!!!

What a total and utter numpty

A model that has been jealously lambasted by all and sundry and their sycophantic, often racist media whores and investigated non stop at the behest of a cartel of clubs unable to keep up both on and off the pitch.

Im glad the UEFA boss was our guest last night i really am.
I think our owner was subject to the FFP cartel because they were frightened of his business acumen developing a Business Plan that threatened their closed shop "football is a spacial case" approach.

They have been proved correct in their judgement that when it comes to business investment he has few equals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.