City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

We were given a presentation at the last City Matters meeting about some of the technology firms City have invited to come up with ways of using technology to improve fan interactions, either via attendance at games or other forms of inclusion. I wonder if this investment could somehow be part of this, using City as an incubator and launchpad for innovative technology offerings that could change the face of fans' involvement with sport, either in a live or virtual environment.

Yep it definitely looks that way, revolutionise the way sport is seen

Seems all these conspiracy theorists about our club/owners are starting to look a little silly and their prejudices will start shining through instead

Hilarious - so this Miguel Delaney honestly believes that a huge technology investment firm such as Silver lake would commit investment funds into something that was laundering money !!!!!!!!!!

What a total and utter numpty
How did you know his mother’s nickname for him?

He won’t like that at all — he’ll be after you soon for hacking his phone!

Hilarious - so this Miguel Delaney honestly believes that a huge technology investment firm such as Silver lake would commit investment funds into something that was laundering money !!!!!!!!!!

What a total and utter numpty

Delaney is clueless when it comes to the business side of football. He's about as credible in this field as Stan Ogden would be in analysing Immanuel Kant's critique of the ontological argument.

Delaney is clueless when it comes to the business side of football. He's about as credible in this field as Stan Ogden would be in analysing Immanuel Kant's critique of the ontological argument.
Was the use of "Kant" a Freudian slip when referring to Delaney?

Anyway Hilda was the one who was top notch on Kant. Stan was more of a Hegel man.

Rwnxtxl.jpg

One can only presume we are in the year 2112 already.

I loved the bit in the video, where Egon Durban the Silver Lake guy, is sat next to Khaldoon at the game at the weekend. Khaldoon is doing his usual coolhand Luke thing, but this guy is proper excited and then shakes is head at the end of the passage of play, like we all do. I think he must have been at York or something. Plus someone gave him a normal scarf!
I posted in a different thread that the media and press don't have the faintest idea whats happening inside the club whether onfield or off field let alone within the CFG. The fact he was there and nobody twigged or had any inkling this was happening is further proof.

We were given a presentation at the last City Matters meeting about some of the technology firms City have invited to come up with ways of using technology to improve fan interactions, either via attendance at games or other forms of inclusion. I wonder if this investment could somehow be part of this, using City as an incubator and launchpad for innovative technology offerings that could change the face of fans' involvement with sport, either in a live or virtual environment.
Silver Lake are at the forefront of progressive technology. Let's see where this takes us.
Exciting times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.