City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

It was a Rush but we got there:)

The total arrogance of that man and his shit stain of a club. It is easy to forget now they have fallen away a bit but they truly were despicable. They are still lurking under every slimy stone waiting to crawl out again if they start winning a few games.

That's the money in the bank then for the new stand extension and the surrounding area. Great business, fair play. I am sure there will be a connection between silver lake and the US developers for the new arena. All makes sense, all very clever. Just the job to get the juices flowing again after a few weeks of slightly depressing footy. I am happy.

Delaney is clueless when it comes to the business side of football. He's about as credible in this field as Stan Ogden would be in analysing Immanuel Kant's critique of the ontological argument.
Be fair. Stan was very sound on a priori arguments.

So, if basic sums are used and we believe that the Sheikh has put around a billion pounds into the project; he has recouped around 650 million pounds already and still owns most of an asset worth 3.5 billion. Wow, clever fella.

That's a good question?

With such an investment in the group, is any of this investment tangibly seen on our books next financial year?

If so, we could be seeing £1bn turnover.

On another note, I wonder of this is also linked into the new arena which is being built on the campus? I noticed Silver Lake also have a stake in UFC? As does Sheikh Mansour...

I'm not sure it works like that, but it wouldn't surprise me if we hit £1bn turnover in the next 5-7 years if we keep performing close to how we are now on the pitch, and TV/prize money continues to rise

It appears to me as though the nay sayers of this world were right. The Sheikh has had enough and is gradually selling out after getting fed up as people said he would. Oh well it was nice while it lasted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.