Collect In Destination

Thought his comments in the reply to your original post were well out of order from CM rep !

Water off a duck's back.

The fact that in response to a perfectly reasonable question, he called me 'a cockwomble', 'a fucking liar', wrongly accused me of serially abusing him and other members of City Matters committee (I'm not even aware of any other CM members) and (again wrongly) accused me of selling my tickets on to get the points is all conveniently brushed under the carpet. He must be so relieved to behave so badly and then have the evidence airbrushed away.

Anyway I have my answer; Collect In Destination is not dead, it's just pining for the Fjords, awaiting deployment at some unspecified time between now and the end of the season.

Points are going lower as the corporates are not as interested as we do not look like winning the league.

Bournemouth sold out quicker with those on 23,495 missing out in the last sale window which was wider than the previous sale window, and no tickets available in the last sale window in effect.

Thursday actually ;-)

Very cold very snowy. Hardly any Arsenal fans there. I remember Pep bringing the team right over to the fans. That and the 40 points I got for attending were the highlights for me :-)
Probably the coldest I've been at a match. It was like fucking Siberia.

Water off a duck's back.

The fact that in response to a perfectly reasonable question, he called me 'a cockwomble', 'a fucking liar', wrongly accused me of serially abusing him and other members of City Matters committee (I'm not even aware of any other CM members) and (again wrongly) accused me of selling my tickets on to get the points is all conveniently brushed under the carpet. He must be so relieved to behave so badly and then have the evidence airbrushed away.

Anyway I have my answer; Collect In Destination is not dead, it's just pining for the Fjords, awaiting deployment at some unspecified time between now and the end of the season.

Well not really forgotten are they (the comments) as you have decided to bring all the nastiness back to the fore despite the tidy up.

Oh well, some people seem to live to hate other Blues and despite attempts to keep the thread civil you want to derail it which perhaps shows your intentions in the first place were to start a slagging match.

Well not really forgotten are they (the comments) as you have decided to bring all the nastiness back to the fore despite the tidy up.

Oh well, some people seem to live to hate other Blues and despite attempts to keep the thread civil you want to derail it which perhaps shows your intentions in the first place were to start a slagging match.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question.

The reply was abusive, petulant and offensive and quite frankly unbelievable.

At no point have I been anything but constructive on this thread.

My intention is to get points for away games restored or the points system abandoned altogether. Nothing else. The current mess is illogical and inconsistent. It isn't offensive or even unreasonable to point out that the people who created this mess are inept.

Points are going lower as the corporates are not as interested as we do not look like winning the league.

Bournemouth sold out quicker with those on 23,495 missing out in the last sale window which was wider than the previous sale window, and no tickets available in the last sale window in effect.
Yes Bournemouth sold out much higher than last year and both were on a Saturday, not a bitterly cold Monday night in February.
Also Liverpool, even though I couldn’t be arsed going, was down to restricted view only by the time it got to my points, and that is the first time since 2010.

So corporate are still getting there, just picking the better games, places other than Burnley.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question.

The reply was abusive, petulant and offensive and quite frankly unbelievable.

At no point have I been anything but constructive on this thread.

My intention is to get points for away games restored or the points system abandoned altogether. Nothing else. The current mess is illogical and inconsistent. It isn't offensive or even unreasonable to point out that the people who created this mess are inept.

And yet you still look for an argument.

Yes Bournemouth sold out much higher than last year and both were on a Saturday, not a bitterly cold Monday night in February.
Also Liverpool, even though I couldn’t be arsed going, was down to restricted view only by the time it got to my points, and that is the first time since 2010.

So corporate are still getting there, just picking the better games, places other than Burnley.

Liverpool was a disgrace in our end

I saw more than a few actual dipper fans in our seats. one blatantly wore a LFC bobble hat which was removed and thrown to the floor by a City fan

The amount of foreign supporters of Liverpool was also high, how dos this actually occur?

As for the discussion on collecting tickets, I do not see it happening. The logistics of it are a nightmare if it is thought about for one second.

It's true that Collect in Destination will not work everywhere. While I disagree with it and think it's a bad move, it seems strange that we are 6 away games in and it hasn't been used once, especially when you consider that Everton is possibly the most convenient ground for this due to the away ticket collections office being in the portakabin next to the queues to get into the away end.

If they haven't "piloted" it by now, I'm not sure they ever will.
10% of the home fans were collecting tickets at that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.