City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

It’s not just in Salford or Klanfield, where the stench of boiling piss is strong...
https://www.geordiebootboys.com/opi...o-find-buyer-is-proof-of-footballs-imbalance/
you could sum it up in a song I guess...

The whole basis of that article is false in that it whines that Newcastle can’t attract a decent backer because they don’t play Champions League football and win trophies and that’s what’s required to attract millionaire owners like City’s.

As Steve Martin once said, ‘oh really’.

We are so blessed to have HRH Sheik Mansour as our owner and Khaldoon as a Chairman. Not only do they have wealth, they have a vision for the club that we could not have dreamed about ten years ago. Where the hell will we be in another ten years?

A quadruple
Not only that, CFG as a group attracted that investment and this investment that money will be spread around the group and we’ll get our share it may not be spent on players but in areas we don’t see. If nothing else it keeps our owners interested and sees their investment grow.
This model still hasn’t caught on with other clubs by the time i does we’ll be more than a decade ahead of the game and difficult to catch. In an interview about the time of the pinch Khaldoon said come back in a few years and we’ll see which side had the best model. Now we are seeing.

Dickhead Ducker can’t help inventing a conspiracy theory - re the new arena. This is all part of a wider strategic partnership and is not foul play. The Manchester Arena know they are going to get blown out of the water.... it’s called free competition... they should sharpen their act not whine.

I'm in the entertainment business and it's safe to say that the penny dropped big time with the news about Silver Lake. Wish you all could see the big picture because its mind blowing, the media doesn't understand the magnitude of this deal. I won't feed the enemy lurking here, but let me just say; CFG Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuck Wit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.