City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

I'm in the entertainment business and it's safe to say that the penny dropped big time with the news about Silver Lake. Wish you all could see the big picture because its mind blowing, the media doesn't understand the magnitude of this deal. I won't feed the enemy lurking here, but let me just say; CFG Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuck Wit.
What a tease!! I'll take a pm though ;-)

I'm in the entertainment business and it's safe to say that the penny dropped big time with the news about Silver Lake. Wish you all could see the big picture because its mind blowing, the media doesn't understand the magnitude of this deal. I won't feed the enemy lurking here, but let me just say; CFG Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuck Wit.

Do you play the jungle drums, Keith?

To be the second on such a list is not shabby at all. It is interesting to hear what Karl Heinz, the Spanish fascist, and their likes will have to say. But who really cares after all? All of the roaches will bite the dust and eventually disappear in the black hole. No doubt Mansour and Khaldoon deserve the praise, but credit is also due to Ferran Soriano who gets lots of criticism, for unknown reasons, on BM.

a4QDSE7.gif

Will this wealth translate to where we really care about it, on the pitch?

It's fantastic what the business side is achieving and how well we are run, but ultimately what we all want is to keep winning trophies. We cannot stand still in the transfer market, and surely if we are the second wealthiest sports team on the planet we have to take advantage of this, especially while we have Pep, and go balls deep for the likes of Mbappe, Kane or Sancho.

Will this wealth translate to where we really care about it, on the pitch?

It's fantastic what the business side is achieving and how well we are run, but ultimately what we all want is to keep winning trophies. We cannot stand still in the transfer market, and surely if we are the second wealthiest sports team on the planet we have to take advantage of this, especially while we have Pep, and go balls deep for the likes of Mbappe, Kane or Sancho.
I don't get the obssession on sancho and kane is nothing like a pep player,he would have to move his arse for one

That's Oak View Group.
Interesting just found this
https://www.bisnow.com/manchester/n...part-in-oak-views-big-us-stadium-plans-101849
Now we have an answer, just days after Oak View, the company backed by private-equity giant Silver Lake, revealed its Manchester plans in more detail. Last year, private-equity firm Silver Lake invested more than $100M in Oak View, The Wall Street Journal reported. Today Oak View Group is leading projects in New York, Milan, Seattle, Austin, Texas, and Palm Springs, California, with Manchester slated as its UK debut.

I don't get the obssession on sancho and kane is nothing like a pep player,he would have to move his arse for one

Just examples of the level we should aim for rather than those two specifically. If we continue to baulk at spending over £70m then having so much investment and financial clout is rendered pretty irrelevant. We have to use our advantage to keep ahead, and not allow Liverpool or Utd to buy the best players when they become available if we want them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.