Black Friday And Cyber Monday:

I am too. Looking at around £300 which I’m happy to pay but will wait to see if they come down a bit

If you find anything can you PM me

Cheers
Hi mate don’t know if you want a new phone contract deal ,but if you do car phone warehouse are giving the PS4 for free on contracts with any network and you get a Sony phone as well pretty good deal,for £35 a month

Hi mate don’t know if you want a new phone contract deal ,but if you do car phone warehouse are giving the PS4 for free on contracts with any network and you get a Sony phone as well pretty good deal,for £35 a month

Cheers, pal. I’d heard of that one but my current contract still has around 18 months to run

This is the Black Fry-day deal at Morrisons

Morrisons will be running a Black Fry-Day breakfast for £5 on Friday. As far as I can tell it's the same as the big Daddy breakfast which usually costs £6. 19 items including; three sausages, three rashers of bacon, three hash browns, baked beans, mushrooms, two halves of tomato, two fried eggs, two slices of black pudding and two half slices of fried bread. The deal will run on the 29th at Morrisons cafe and breakfast is served until 3pm.

Morrisons will be running a Black Fry-Day breakfast for £5 on Friday. As far as I can tell it's the same as the big Daddy breakfast which usually costs £6. 19 items including; three sausages, three rashers of bacon, three hash browns, baked beans, mushrooms, two halves of tomato, two fried eggs, two slices of black pudding and two half slices of fried bread. The deal will run on the 29th at Morrisons cafe and breakfast is served until 3pm.
Wow, so a quid off?

Shops literally put prices up weeks beforehand so that they can later reduce the same things and claim a bigger saving for people to lap up the things they want to get rid to make room for the latest Christmas stock.

Correct. It’s called ‘price establishment’

That's a deal right there. Might come over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.